Chapter 58

Ash, Misty and Brock teleported on the outskirts of Viridian city in the evening.

Misty: *seeing the Viridian city in front of her* wow, it's really amazing to get one place to another just in seconds, I think I have to get one phychic type pokemon myself too.

Brock: yeah, me three.

Meanwhile

Mew: Ash.. are you sensing this? *Sensing the energy flowing around there*

Ash: yeah, it's very strong, how I can't?

Mew: I didn't know there is someone with such strong phychic powers, I wonder to who it belongs? *Surprised and Curious*

Ash: I think I know. *Remembering someone*

Mew: really? Who is this someone then? *Very curious now*

Ash: let it be surprise for a while, I have to get my last badge for now *closed his eyes and activated his Aura to scan area around him then smiled like he got what he was looking for* but I think I need to do some preparation before that *then looked at Misty and Brock* guys I think we should rest for the night, we can go to gym tomorrow.

Next day (after training, breakfast and... preparations)

Ash: * walking to Gym, Misty and Brock walking ahead, Ash walking behind with Pikachu and Mew * Mew, you remember what to do right?

Mew: of course I do, you don't have to worry about it at all *giggling*.

Ash: yeah...okkaayy *then turned his head to Pikachu* and you know what you have to do, right?

Pikachu: yeah I know*nodding*

Ash: alright then guys, I'm counting on you.

Then after a while they reached in front of Gym.

Brock: here we are *turned to Ash* let's go and get your last badge

Ash: *nodded* prepare yourself, I'm coming for you *determined*

They walked in front of the entrance but then two guards stopped them.