chapter 22

thanks for 1k+ reads guys, I don't know how you will react to this chapter, it can be a boring one

After the summer camp Ash with lucario continued his training which scyther and Froakie also joined, with their intense training, scyther reached new heights of power and speed.

After some months Froakie evolved into Frogadier quickly because of hard training then into Greninja, Scyther and Greninja become training partners, oftenly sparing with each other to be the best, Ash and lucario battled with them only to show them their weaknesses and mistakes but with time they started to get closer to lucario's level but Ash's power increased tremendously time by time.

One day Ash decided to just watch Greninja and Scyther's battle, they were using night slash and slash attacks respectively but because of Greninja is on lower level than Scyther's, he was having a hard time, he came to his knees and going to accept his defeat but then Ash come behind and called him with determine look, Greninja looked back him "Greninja don't give up, you can do this, I'm with you" then Greninja gave a determin look and nodded "and together we will get stronger and stronger let's Go!" just as Ash said that they got in a sync then a wail of water emerged from Greninja which surprised everyone of them "Greninja aerial ace" Scyther snapped out of shock and met Greninja head on with a extreme speed, they tried to hit each other but Greninja overpowered him which caused Scyther to skid back "don't let him recover go for night slash" Ash said still in sync copying every movement, Greninja tried to hit Scyther with night slash but met with a slash attack from Scyther on chest which causes Ash to also feel pain and put his hand on chest which lucario and Scyther noticed "I'm fine guys" Ash assured them "alright then Greninja double team then water shuriken" Greninja made his copies and started to throw small stars of water (because he didn't got his full form yet) which hit Scyther multiple times "quick aerial ace again" this it hit Scyther hard which cause swirls in Scyther's eyes "alright we did it" Greninja reverted to normal and then both Ash and Greninja fell on their knees because of exhaustion then Scyther also come to senses with bad bruises on his body "hey Scyther are you alright buddy, sorry I became excited and you know" Ash said laughing nervously.

"It's alright my lord, I just have to train more hard now" Scyther replied with determination.

"Yeah that's right and I'm with you all the way" Ash said.
Then Ash asked lucario to heal Scyther and Greninja which he did instantly "master what was that?" Lucario asked confused.

"Yes sensei, I also want to know, it was amazing, I was filled with so much power" Greninja asked curiously.

"Hey calm down! What you just see is the ability known as battle bond which only Greninjas have but it is still rare to have even for a Greninja" Ash replied "and it still have to improve, it wasn't it's full potential, we practice that more now so we can harness it's full power" Ash said to Greninja who nodded determinedly "but it's enough for today, it's getting late let's go home" Ash said watching the sunset and the three of them nodded.

After that day Ash trained specially for the completion of battle bond ability, he started to meditate with Greninja which will help him to connect with him more efficiently and spent more time with each other and physical training too.

After months of training they mastered it but fighting and doing things together become a habit of them.

Time skip (time flies quickly)

Now Ash is more than 9 years old, he become a force which no one would like to face, his Aura and psychic powers developed that much that a big army of Aura guardians or psychic or both of them can't stand against him which is something he himself didn't imagined but the determination of getting stronger never left him, he still continues his training.