chapter 8

Ash opened his eyes which were glowing blue and everyone noticed this but firstly Ash did what he asked to do he focused his Aura on staff and it glowed bright and then lucario came out of it.first he had his eyes closed but when he opened them they were glowing blue same as Ash, now everyone in the room were shocked to see lucario emerging from staff,Ash's mom came to him hugged him tightly"you made me worried there,you know" Delia said concern in her voice."sorry mom" Ash said smiling nervously and hugged her mom.Queen was awe because she knew who is lucario.
"Lucario?"Queen exclaimed unknowingly."my lady,it's good to back again in kingdom,I see a lot have changed,my lady I can see you resembles a lot from Queen Rin " lucario said observing surroundings."it's really you" Queen said and hugged lucario"wow where were we don't know what happened that day, you just disappeared". "I'll tell everything but first outsiders have to leave"lucario said eyeing Lance who was standing in his place observing everything.
"I m leader of G-men,for you to understand like a general of army who want nothing but security of people,I m staying here"Lance said sternly. Lucario growled but knew it can't be helped so he told everything to everyone one,except for Ash's meeting with mew.
"So you are going to tree of beginning" Delia said to Ash who nodded smiling"please take care of him there" she said to lucario this time who nodded and said "I will".
"So you are essential for the future huh?" this time it was Lance"I'll make sure to give you security until you become enough capable to defend yourself".
"There is no need for that,I'll always be there with him to protect him" lucario said sternly"don't meddle in something you don't understand,I m going to train him and I will protect him, it's my Job not yours".
"Alright then but still I'll send my agents to keep an eye on him so they can help in needed time"Lance said again.lucario didn't like it but knew it's for the security of Ash and it's doesn't mean he can't trick the agents for Ash's training where only both of them will be the only ones. Lucario nodded and turned his gaze to Ash"we will leave in the morning" it already midnight now after festival Ash and his mom were going to leave palace when someone stopped them"wait,you are a Aura prince and belongs to the hero of Rota please stay here and let us give you service as the guest of the royal family" Queen said smiling sincerely.
"No we don't want to trouble you" Delia said."no it will be my pleasure if you will stay here" Queen insisted."alright if you are saying that then we accept your offer" Delia replied and Ash started to jump happily he ran towards Queen and hugged her legs"thank you so much" he said smiling widely,Delia was going to stop him but Queen beat her in speaking first" it's really very nice to meet you Ash,after so long the lost Aura of Rota kingdom have returned,how can I just let it leave without properly thanking"Queen said, Ash didn't understand but nodded dumbly which made Queen to giggle and then she kissed his cheek then Ash become as red as tomato which made Queen to giggle again."alright then I m taking my leave then now"Lance final time bowed to Queen then took his leave."alright Queen,we will also like to sleep for now"Delia said."yup, Queen I m also sleepy now" said Ash yawning."you can call me sis if you like to" said Queen to ash"you too mrs. Ketchum,you can also call me ilene there is no need for formalities"said Queen to Delia this time."alright but then you have also have to call me Delia then"replied Delia and Ash also happily agreed,Queen nodded and they startedvto walk to the rooms for the sleep but then Ash stopped in his tracks"what happened dear"Delia asked concerned."mom,can i sleep with lucario please" said Ash hoping for yes which he got and he managed to pursue lucario to sleep with him.

Now they are in there bed.
"Good night lucario"said Ash."good night master"lucario replied."master? but aren't you the one who is going to teach me?"ash said confused."Well,that is true but you are the one who freed me from rhe staff,now you have my respect,you are kind and strong,the best one that I can ask for,same as master Aaron and you are also related to him so technically you are also my little master and once we lucario accept our master no one can change that,we have pride, firstly we don't accept someone easily our master once we accept,no force can change that until death" lucario replied with seriousness."wow---,but you are my friend lucario you don't need to call me that but if your pride gets hurt by it then I m not going to stop you" ash said also seriously.lucario smiled toward him"see,you have everything to be the one who I can call master" lucario replied. They both smiled towards each other and then went to sleep waiting for morning so they can go to the 'tree of beginning'.

Well I said I will upload next chapter in two to three days but I have a long story in mind and I wasn't able to resist the urge to upload it so 2 chapters one day😅😅😅😅