chapter 35

Thanks for the support and views guys

"Alright Garchomp, let's show them what you are made of, dragon pulse!" Prof Sycamore commanded and Mega Garchomp fired a massive dragon pulse.

"Greninja, block it!" Ash commanded calmly which surprised everyone and Greninja took the stance (crossed his arms in front of him) to block the attack

"Ash are you sure Greninja can handle it?" Prof Sycamore asked concerned.

"Yeah Ash, ask him to dodge it" Serena shouted too worriedly.

Ash looked at her and smiled "don't worry, everything will be fine, I believe in Greninja" Ash said calmed but still smiling confidently.

Then attack made contact with Greninja and smoke covered the area around Greninja when smoke cleared, Greninja was standing there like nothing happened at all, much to everyone's surprise.

"No way" everyone shouted with disbelief.

"How is that possible?" Prof Sycamore said still shocked.

"You have seen nothing yet prof" Ash shouted with excitement of battle "Greninja Aerial ace into night slash Go!" Greninja disappeared from there with a blur then appeared in front of Mega Garchomp and started to punch and kick her rapidly and ended his onslaught with spinning 360°, giving Mega Garchomp a powerful night slash, Garchomp back away few feet because of excessive force.

"Marvelous" prof Sycamore said amazed, Ash smiled sheepishly and looked at others and laughed internally seeing their jaw dropped faces "but it's far from over" prof said which attracted everyone's attention, saw Mega Garchomp standing in field with just some bruises.

Ash smiled "took words out of my mouth prof, it's time to give you what you asked for" Ash said which again surprised others "LET'S Go GRENINJA STRONGER AND STRONGER!" then they bonded and

 Ash-Greninja appeared

"What is that?" Prof Sycamore asked shocked like he never was.

"Battle bond, Greninja's signature ability but only few of them have it" Ash replied.

"Marvelous, can I research on that?" Prof asked.

"of course prof, you can and I think Greninja will also allow you" Ash said and Greninja nodded in agreement.

"Marvelous, thanks Ash" prof Sycamore said happily.

"It's alright prof, now let's finish our battle" Ash said getting ready and he really mean it.

"Yeah sure" prof said also getting ready but not knowing what is coming for him.

"You can do this Ash" a voice came from the side of field, everyone looked in the direction of voice even the near to the owner of voice, who was Serena, seeing everyone looking at her she blushed and looked away then again looked in the direction of Ash to find he is looking at her smiling, seeing him she smiled too, Ash nodded to her and turned to field.

"Greninja!" Ash said taking his hand behind his back, Greninja also copied his action and grabbed shuriken from behind his back "let's finish this WATER SHURIKEN" Ash commanded, Greninja started to run fast then jumped high in air then throwing the shuriken just like Ash doing behind him.

"Amazing move but excitement for later, Garchomp hyper beam!" Prof Sycamore commanded, Mega Garchomp fired hyper beam, water shuriken strikes with hyper beam and sliced through it then struck Mega Garchomp hard.

Smoke covered field again, everyone waited patiently for it to fade away, few seconds later it disappeared, again Greninja was unharmed but Mega Garchomp also standing, badly injured and turned back to normal "Garchomp!" Prof Sycamore shouted to her concerned, she looked at him and smiled weakly, trying to show that she is fine but prof knew everything and it looks like everyone else too from their faces.

'I think we had to restrain ourselves more' Ash said to Greninja telepathically seeing Garchomp badly injured then broked his bond with Greninja which turned Greninja into his normal form and walked towards prof Sycamore "sorry prof" Ash apologized.

"No it's okay, it was a battle and things like this happen in battle" prof Sycamore said smiling which made Ash feel a little better, soon everyone came to them.

"is she alright?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah just a injury" prof replied "let's get her to treatment room" prof said to Sophie.

"Can I come too?" Ash asked prof.

"Yeah sure" prof replied and walked to treatment room then entered in it.

"Prof if you don't mind can you say Sophie to go outside for a while?" Ash whispered to prof Sycamore.

"Huh? Why?"  Prof asked quietly.

"Will you?" Ash asked again.

"Okay okay" prof said surrendering "Sophie if you don't mind can you go outside please?".

"Well I don't mind but what is the matter?" Sophie asked.

"Oh it's nothing serious" prof Sycamore replied dismissively, Sophie shrugged it off and walked outside of lab.

"Thanks prof" Ash said to prof Sycamore.

"It's okay but wh-" prof stopped seeing Ash's hand glowing "oh yeah your powers".

"Aura" Ash corrected him and placed his hand on Garchomp and his Aura covered Garchomp's body then all bruises and injury started to heal, soon Garchomp healed like she wasn't injured.

Garchomp felt his Aura and stood up quickly bowed to him getting on her one knee "I'm honoured to meet you prince" Garchomp said with her feminine voice.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Garchomp but no need to bow to me" Ash said smiling.

"As you wish" Garchomp said standing again.

"Wow" prof said "it always surprise me how pokemon respect you".

"Yeah me too" Ash said "Let's go outside" Ash said and they walked outside with Garchomp behind them.

"Wow! you healed her quickly" Sophie said surprised.

"Yeah I had a big help" prof Sycamore said looking at Ash which surprised Sophie.

"Really? Thanks" Sophie said.

"Nah it was my fault in first place so I had to do something" Ash said.

"It's alright Ash, it happen sometimes" Sophie said smiling.

"Thanks" Ash said smiling now.

"So you decided which one you will choose?" Prof asked Calem.

"Yeah, it will be Froakie" Calem replied.

"I was expecting that after that battle but you remember not all Greninja have battle bond ability right?" Prof asked.

"Yeah but it doesn't matter, he is a super cool pokemon without that too" Calem replied excitedly.

"Alright then, here" prof said giving him Froakie's pokeball which Calem grabbed happily "Sophie give him his pokedex please" Sophie nodded and walked to get it.

"Serena" Calem said nervously to get her attention.

"Yeah?" Serena asked.

"Will you travel with me?" Calem asked nervously.

There next update will be soon😄 at least I will try😅