chapter 34

Thanks for 5k+ view guys

Ash saw the girl and become confused "you know me?" Ash asked confused.

"Yeah you know him?" Both boys who are with Sophie and girl asked her.

But she didn't gave any attention to them which.... they didn't liked at all "Ash it's me, Serena, don't you remember me?" Serena asked with a hurt voice.

"Serena?" Ash asked surprised then looked her from up to down "you have...... changed, a lot actually".

"So that mean you remember me?" Serena asked with hope.

"Yeah of course, how can I forget straw hat girl" Ash said laughing in the end.

"YOU REMEMBER ME!" Serena shouted and hugged him jumping on him.

Ash blushed at this and Serena too then separated from him quickly

"Sorry" Serena said embarrassed.

"It's alright" Ash said still little blush on his face "I'm sorry, I didn't recognized you earl--" but Ash got interrupted by Serena

"No it's okay" Serena said smiling then noticed her action and blushed hard.

"Ah-ahh s-sorry A-Ash" Serena said embarrassed taking her finger away.

"It's okay" Ash said smiling which didn't helped her blush but the two boys didn't liked it a little bit, about other well...

"Marvelous, young lovers united again" Prof sycamore said smiling.

"WE ARE NOT LOVERS!" They shouted in unison then looked at each then started to laugh.

"Ash what are you doing here?" Serena asked after her laugh ended.

"Prof said he needs a little help in his research and he asked me if I can come, so here I am" Ash replied happily "what about you?".

"Oh well, meet Calem, he is my neighbour, he is getting his starter today so he asked if I could come so here I am" she replied pointing to Calem and laughed after coping Ash's words.