Chapter 64

After all of them reached Prism tower

Ash stayed silent all this time on the way making nervous all the others around him, Ash walked inside the Prism tower without changing expressions, as he entered all the Prof stood in front of him and greeted him but he ignored them wanting to go to his room quickly, also noticed someone new there and walked by them but then stopped suddenly and took out his one pokeball which still have red signal on it's button.

Ash: why my pokeballs still isn't unblocked? *Looking down at his pokeball with no emotion in his voice*

Prof Oak: I was going to do it after meeting you *little nervous noticing Ash's behaviour*

Ash: *raised his head a little* so please go and do it quickly *in a little irritated tone*

Prof Oak: yeah sure, I'm on it *quickly walking away from there*

Ash again started to walk away from them but then he noticed Dawn getting out of a room and coming in his direction.

Dawn: hii Ash, how was conference? *With a little blush on her face*

Ash: ' Conference?' * Then got clue what she meant* 'I see' yeah it was fine, I guess.., what were you doing? *Looking calm now*

Dawn: nothing much, me and Bonnie were just talking.

Ash: I see, 'girls sure talk a lot' do you need anything? because I want to go to room.

Dawn: oh sorry but I was thinking to join tomorrow's party but I don't have a partner so I was thinking if you would like to be mine. *With a darker blush than before*

Ash: what about Clemont?

Dawn: he have to do preparations for party and take care of everything when it will be going on so he can't but it's fine if you don't want to be my partner *looking down*

Ash: no no it's not like that, I will be glad to be a partner of such a pretty girl, well if that's that then I'm going now, see you later *then walked away*

Dawn : *in a daze* I'm.. pretty..? *With a dark red blush*

Bonnie: *coming to Dawn from the same room* congrats Dawn *with a smirk* and now you are on your own because I need to help brother so Good Luck *walking away giggling from there leaving Dawn in same condition*

In Ash's room

Ash: *Pikachu got on bed then Ash took out his Locket* Mewtwo I need your help *locket started to glow and Mewtwo appeared floating from it*

Mewtwo: hello Ash, do you need help destroying this tower? *His eyes glowing blue*

Ash: of course not Mewtwo, it was just to warn them never do something like that again to me, can you please scan my memories and take me to that place, Mew can't do it right now. *Looking at the pokeball which was in his hand*

Mewtwo: *Mewtwo nodded and started to scan Ash's memories for the place then after a little while* we can go now.

Ash: *looked at Pikachu who was sleeping already on the bed* alright then let's go.

Ash and Mewtwo teleported from there in the throne room of Cameron palace where Ilene(i was spelling it wrong this whole time and no one told me😣) by Jenny her side talking to someone, Mewtwo teleported himself again, Jenny and Ilene noticed Ash then person talking to also turned to Ash.

Ash: I'm sorry *bowing his head* I'll wait outside *walking outside of the room*.

Ilene: it's alright Ash, why don't you come here and introduce yourself to Mr. Bill.

Ash: *Ash walked upto Bill and bowed his head a little* Hlo sir, my name Ash Ketchum, I'm from Pallet town.

Bill: *also bowing his head* it's nice to meet you Ash, My name is Bill and you can call me that.*smiling*

Ash: as you wish Bill .* smiling too*

Ilene: our pokemon storage isn't working for now so we called Bill, he is the who invented it.

Ash: really? wow that's amazing Bill.

Bill: thanks Ash, it's just my hobby, i have a lot of interest in computer technology *turned to Ilene* your Highness, I'll see what is the problem and solve it as soon as possible.

Ilene: very well, i hope it get fixed soon.

Bill left with a bow saying 'see you later' to Ash.

Ilene: *hugged Ash* how are you doing Ash? I see you are wearing these clothes i sent, that means meeting is over, right? *Ash's expressions changed to little irritated and sad one* what's wrong Ash, did something happened there?

Ash: they just toyed me there, testing my powers, I'm lying or not, I'm a threat to them or not and do i deserve to travel freely, they treated me like a thing, worst of them they blocked my pokeballs, i was planning to spend time with my pokemon there after this meeting but when i tried to release them and seeing they aren't with me, i felt somehow lonely, so i came here or i would had done something there, now i exactly know how you felt Mewtwo *Ilene and Jenny looked confused at the mentioning of Mewtwo but then Mewtwo teleported behind Ash* can i stay here for the night?

Ilene: of course Ash, everything here also is your too you know, you can stay here as long as you want.

Ash: thanks sis *released her from hug* I'm going to sleep, please excuse me.

Ilene: no need for formalities Ash, just go and rest, i have some work to do so I'll go and finish it. *Ash started to walk away but Ilene stopped placing a hand on Mewtwo's shoulder who looked back at her* i maybe don't know you but Ash believes in you, please take care of him *Mewtwo looked at Ilene for a brief moment then nodded and followed Ash floating, Ilene turned to Jenny* we have something to do Jenny let's go.

In the morning 9 Am

Ash after getting ready came to dining hall with Mewtwo where Ash's food was waiting for him ( XD ), Ash finished it and was ready to leave hall when Ilene entered there.

Ilene: Ash! *Ash stopped walking* i have applied for the authority to give Pokemon trainers their license and i have registered every soldier and others from Rota in the system, if you want, you can apply to transfer your license into our system too.

Ash: what!? Wait... Is it because of what happened yesterday?

Ilene: yes Ash, now if you transfer your license, you will never have to worry about your pokeballs getting blocked or something like that and you never have to feel lonely again *with a loving smile*

Ash: so all of this..just for me..?

Ilene: for my cute little brother *removing his cap and ruffling his hair*

Ash: *hugged her with tears in his eyes* i love you sis, you are the best sis in the world.

Ilene: *hugging back* now now, no need for tears here, i want to see you happy Ash *Ash looked at Ilene, released from hug and smiled*

Ash: thanks for everything sis.

Ilene: no need for that Ash, it's my duty to make you happy as you big sister.

Ash: and I'm grateful for that *smiling at her* I'm sorry but i have to go now, i promised someone that I'll be there so i have to go but I'll come back.

Ilene: it's fine Ash and try to get your mom here too with you.

Ash: alright, so what i have to do to transfer my license?

Ilene: just give me your Pokédex, Jenny will take care of it *Ash gave it*

Ash: I'm in a hurry so i'll take it back later, see you later sis, Jenny *bowing to them* Mewtwo please teleport us again *they teleported from there*