part 4

After taking the Ice sphere from the frozen by Articuno, Ash went to the the shrine where talking Slowking guided (and you know the process with Melody and everything, I'll leave it to your imagination) but in the end after everything nothing happened.

Ash: ' will you come out on your own or want me to do it, you know I can sense you' *after a little while Lugia came out of sea, without getting noticed by anyone slightly bowed to Ash* Wow! Lugia! *With a smile (he have to act)

Lugia getting in front of Ash, hinting him to get on top of him.

Ash with a surprised look get on Lugia and then head towards the trio.

Ash: ' how are you going to stop them?' *questioning Lugia*

Lugia: ' umm...  with force' *with hesitation*

Ash: *sigh* ' leave it to me them just get far enough from others' * Lugia nodded getting away from everyone else*

Then a bright Golden light covered the sky, giving the warm and comforting feeling, the trio stopped fighting and as the light faded weather also started to get back to normal and Ash landed on closest Ice island with Lugia but then he heard a trembling ' y-you..'

Meanwhile

Lawrence who crashed on ice island after trying to get away from there saw his dream come true after seeing Lugia coming in his direction but then he noticed someone riding Lugia.

Person stood up and raised his hand then Blinding golden covered his surroundings after it faded away he followed the Lugia.

Now

Lawrence: y-you... Who are you exactly?

Ash: Mr. Lawrence, would you like to ride Lugia? *Smilingly at him*

:- really? Can I?

:- Yeah, Lugia wouldn't mind, right?

Lugia agreed and let Lawrence ride him which he enjoyed a lot.

After a while

Ash: Mr. Lawrence, why don't you start from scratch again but this time in a proper way.

Lawrence: yeah.... I guess I will, thanks uhh..ummm.... What was your name again.

Ash: Ash, Ash Ketchum.

: Okay Ash, let's meet some another day.

:- sure *then looked back at Lugia* let's get back *then he left*

Ash met with everyone and told Lugia calmed down the trio.

Next day Ash returned the three spheres on islands when he was about to get away from there, trio landed on the ice islandand they bowed.

Ash: that's enough, how are guys now? *With smiling face*

"We are fine chosen one" Zapdos replied.

: That's good, is there something you want from me?

: "We want to be your Pokemon chosen one" they said together.

: Are you sure? *Asked getting three pokeballs out of his bag just as trio nodded, he captured them then pokeballs disappeared* I'll have to call sis soon.

Then Ash with his friends left from their.