chapter 33

As I said earlier I don't own pics in story they are from Google images.

Ash in the night explained everything to Misty and told her to share it with Brock.

"You guys can continue to travel, it will take time there" Ash said.

"No I will wait, I don't know much about Brock but I think he will also wait for you" Misty said without hesitation.

"Alright if you want it that way then I'm not going to change it" Ash said smiling a little "I will see you guys after a while now, I'm going in the early morning".

"Alright then see you later, be safe" Misty said then smiled and Ash nodded.

After that they went to sleep. Ash waked up in the early morning then got ready and awaked Mew "hey Mew" Ash called and she waked up groggily.

"What is it Ash?" Mew asked and floated to his face.

"You know I have to go Kalos" Ash asked and Mew nodded.

"Yeah what about it?" Mew asked confused.

"I was wondering if you could help me to teleport there, you know my phychic powers are not that strong yet" Ash asked hesitantly.

"Really? you can take that flying transportation for that, you didn't had to wake me up" Mew said deadpanned.

"Don't be lazy Mew" Ash convinced.

"Alright then" Mew said sighing "I'm already awake so it can't be helped now, let's go" Mew said not liking her sleep got interrupted.

"Thanks Mew" Ash said then closed his eyes then opened them after a little while which were glowing pink now " alright I'm ready, are you?" Ash asked.

"I can do this by myself, no need to push yourself" Mew said "do you know where to teleport exactly?".

Ash sweatdroped at this "actually I was never there" Ash said nervously.

"And you wanted to teleport from one region to another which is a big one, not knowing where to go" Mew said deadpanned then she noticed something"and where is pikachu?".

"In his pokeball and no actually I know we need to teleport in Lumiose City there" Ash said smiling less nervous now.

"Thank Arceus, at least you know something, let's go" Mew said her eyes glowing dark pink.

They teleported from there to a city with a big tower in its centre

"Wow so this is Lumiose city" Ash said amazed "it's so big".

"Yeah it is" Mew said "what now?".

"Let's teleport near that tower, there we can ask someone about lab" Ash said pointing to the tower in the centre, Mew nodded and they teleported near tower in the trees.