Chapter 56

Ash, Misty and Brock arrived at Port city of Maiden's peak by riding Gyrados where they attended summer's end festival but then Mew appeared out of nowhere and told Ash that Father got angry on her for leaving him even after knowing that he was going to face some trouble, in the end she asked him that she wanted to be in pokeball for now and only call her when he needs any help because before coming here she ate a lot of food, they enjoyed festival until a Gastly tricked Brock using hypnosis taking the form of the ghost of maiden who waited for her lover to return from an ancient war and eventually turned into stone.

Ash knowing about Mew released Greninja after verifying who maiden actually is. Gastly was able to create illusions but wasn't able to stand against Greninja's speed and power then eventually lost but soon sun started to rise and Gastly disappeared instantly.

Next day in the morning they left Port city and reached saffron city in the afternoon, after Ash and his friends arrived in Saffron City, he wanted to challenge gym quickly but before Ash could enter the Saffron Gym, he got warned by a strange man not to go in. Ash enters anyway to discover a strange training facility for people with psychic powers. A man in lab coat walked upto Ash with a spoon then bended it with his phychic powers and then gave Ash another one and asked him to bend it. Ash took the spoon in his hand and crushed it in his hand with his strength which surprised the man even Misty and Brock.

Man then took them to the room where gym leader Sabrina stays then
Ash challenged Sabrina and her Kadabra but the thing which was surprising that there was two girls,one little and other matured version of little one.

Sabrina: which pokemon are you going to use?

Ash: *Ash looked at Mew who stood near him, Mew noticed this and looked at him with shining eyes but Ash shooked his head in no which caused Mew to pout* 'i can use both Scizor and Greninja for advantage but let's try something different' *unclipped a pokeball* Lucario! I choose you *Lucario appeared from the red light with blue glowing eyes which turned normal after few seconds*

Sabrina: Kadabra, Phychic attack. *Without any emotion*

Ash: Lucario, let's use our special moves, use Aura barrier *Lucario nodded and then sphere shield made of Aura appeared around him and completely deflected the phychic attack* 'Lucario and me trained for anything in a battle, it's not going to be easy for you'.

Sabrina: Teleport and phybeam!. *With little irritation in her voice*

Ash: Aura vision and dark pulse *Lucario closed his eyes and used Aura vision to detect Kadabra with prepared dark pulse, as Kadabra appeared on the battlefield with charged phybeam, both of them fired at the same moment but dark pulse quickly overpowered phybeam then hit hard Kadabra* I assume Kadabra didn't evolved too long ago. *Seeing the already badly bruised Kadabra*

Sabrina: don't yo- *but got interrupted as someone jumped on her head, she looked up and noticed Mew(as Espeon) sitting on her head with her cute pout*

Ash: hey Espeon! What are you doing?

Mew: you never let me battle, this gym leader use only phychic type pokemons to battle, maybe I should stay with her then there are chances that she will let me battle.

Ash: oh come on Espeon, this isn't time for that.

Mew: then when you will let me battle?

Ash: we can talk about it later, okay?

Mew: Nope, I want to know now.

Ash: *groaned but then he heard some laughter and the source of the laughter surprisingly turned out to be Sabrina's matured version then the little girl disappeared from there*