30) what if its not?

Hey Luke,
I understand why you don't want to talk to me. I understand that you need your space and you probably don't to see me. So I'm leaving, I left this note to tell you goodbye. I will miss you, I hope we can text or call or anything. Anything will be fine, as long as I get some type of communication from you, even if it's just one text saying 'hello' and nothing else. You don't have to though, I would understand if you don't. Well um, I love you. This is me saying farewell, adios, sayonara, aloha (which can mean hello and good bye so that's confusing sorry haha). Anyway, goodbye...
~Leslie

"Les?" Luke was snapping in front of my face.

"Yea?" I looked at him.

"You okay?" He took a sip of his coffee.

"Uh, yea. I was just lost in thought" I laughed.

"Okay. So I have to leave for the tour soon and I was wondering if you were coming with me" he looked in my eyes.

"When are you leaving?" I took a sip of my coffee.

"Uh..tonight" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Tonight?" I didn't really yell but I didn't have a normal tone either.

"Yea, I mean I thought since you've been out here a while and you've had time and-" I interrupted him.

"I'll go" I smiled.

"Really?" He smiled.

"Why so surprised?" I laughed.

"Because I had this whole speech prepared to convince you to come" he laughed.

"Well you didn't need it" I laughed. Honestly, I'm just tired and want to spend as much time with Luke as I can before he finds out about..Harry. I really want to tell him about it but we just made up and he is just too adorable right now that I can't ruin his excitement.

"Okay, well we gotta go pack, come on" he smiled, holding out his hand and pulling me up from my seat then kissing me on the cheek.

"You know how excited I am for this right? Just me, you, traveling the world. Well and the guys and Katelynn" he smiled as we walked toward the house.

"Speaking of Katelynn, she hang been answering any of my calls lately, is she okay?" I asked.

"Uh, yea. She has just been spending a lot of time with Calum lately" he laughed.

"Of course" I laughed, playfully rolling my eyes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's now 7:30 at night or something close to that, just go with it. I'm too lazy to make a full day. Sorry. Btw: I forgot to add this in but Rebecca and Ashton are sorta together. Plus ashton did go back to meet the guys to do shows with them.

Once we got back to the house, I started packing my bag and Luke sat on my bed, making guitar noises with his mouth and pretending to play a guitar and moving his fingers and bobbing his head back and forth, acting so into the music. I laughed and shook my head. "You are so weird" I laughed again.

"You love me though" he smiled, scrunching his little nose up. He is so adorable, I couldn't help but give him a kiss on the cheek. And tap the tip of his nose.

"Yes I do" I laughed, folding another tshirt and putting it neatly in the big suitcase. It feels nice to know that this time I will actually be prepared and I won't have to go shopping for everything. I almost forgot the real reason why I know Luke and the other guys. I still never figured out everything. All I know is the little bit of information Ashton gave me about Luke's wreck. That still ponders in my mind. I can't believe Luke would even do that.