26) *Put Title Here*

I have no idea what I'm thinking or what I'm supposed to be doing right now. Everything is just in a big jumbled mess. I told my mom I just wanted to be permanently glued to my bed and then my pillow would send me food. Then I would have another pillow that would be the perfect temperature and fluffiness at all times. And my tv would always have the best shows and movies on and it would automatically know what type of movie or TV series I'm in the mood for. Everything would just be perfect and I wouldn't have to worry about anything. I have obviously put a lot of thought into this idea. I mean, I've had a lot of time to think about it. All I've been doing for the past 2 weeks is stay in bed and watch movies and eating ice cream.

"Wow you are pathetic" Tucker leaned on the frame of my door.

"Hey!" I jumped out of bed and hugged him. He's been on a Mission Trip in Mexico since I got home. He always goes to places like that and gives them food and takes care of them.

"Hey" he laughed "So what's up with you?" He sat on my bed.

"Nothing" I plopped in my bed.

"Liar" he turned to face me. "What's up?" He sighed, handing me my favorite candy.

"Thanks" I smiled, taking the box of candy from him. "Luke isn't talking to me" I put one of the candies in my mouth.

"Luke? Your boyfriend?" He took one of the candies out the box.

"No. Luke the plumber" I said sarcastically.

"Shut up. So why aren't you talking?"

I explained everything to him. "Dang you are in a pickle, chick" he took another candy out the box.

"Don't you think I know that" I said, leaning back on my pillow. "What do I do?" I complained.

"Well. If I was him, I would act the same way. But he can't stay mad forever." He scooted next to me.

"I want to do something" I sighed.

"Ooo, let's go to that arcade that we used to alway go to" he smiled.

"Yay!" I threw my arms in the air.

"Oh but go take a shower first. Geez les, how long have you been in this room?" He pinched his nose.

"Only like 2 weeks" I laughed.

"2 weeks? That's disgusting Leslie!" He laughed.

"Shut up" I laughed, walking into the bathroom.

===

"Okay I'm ready" I said, running down the stairs and tripping.

"Idiot" Tucker was laughing his butt off and finally helped me up after a little.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically.

===

"I'm going to beat you. You suck at this game" he laughed, grabbing the gun and pointing it at the screen.

"Shut up. And I can beat you anytime" I laughed, grabbing my gun. We kept trying to shoot the aliens or whatever and I ended up winning.

"Told you!" I laughed, and started doing a happy dance.

"Uh huh. So what do you want to do now?" He said, we had already been at the arcade for over an hour and now we don't have anymore quarters.

"Well. Since I won. I say we go get coffee" I smiled.

"Okay fine" he frowned, walking through the glass door as the bell rang, indicating someone was waking out.

"Let's go to the one on 5th Avenue" I crossed my arms, still feeling proud that I beat him.

"But there is one right around the corner" he argued.

"But that one has slow service" I complained.

"Okay fine" he gave up.

"So how was your trip?" I smiled, realizing I never asked.

"It was good. I made so many little children happy. But I had to see a toddler die of a disease. That was really sad" he looked down at his feet.

"Well at least you helped the other little children" I smiled, trying to make him feel better.

"Yea"

===

I ordered a frappe and a muffin and sat in a booth across from Tucker.

"You aren't going to get anything?" I looked at him confused.

"No, I-" he was interrupted by his phone ringing.

He came back about 5 minutes later. "Hey, mom wants me to go grocery shopping. I'll meet you back at the house?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's fine" I smiled. After he left, I took out my phone and started looking through Twitter, which I haven't done in a while.

Tweet from: Michael Clifford

Tour is now back on. So excited!

Maybe they will meet up with me out here once they get to this show.

Tweet from: Katelynn Riley

Dates are fun:)

1 attatchment

It had a picture of her and Calum at the movies. They are cute, plus I think she has made Calum get his mind a little off of Luke. But Luke pretty much knows him now, he just doesn't have any memories from his past. Unless he started remembering more when I left. I was interrupted from my thoughts by the bell ringing. I looked up to see the one person I last expected to see. Ashton. He smiled and started walking up to me.

"Hey Leslie" he opened his arms and I stood up, giving him a hug.

**********************

I've decided to keep the book going a little longer instead of just 30 chapters. Maybe I'll do 35. I don't know. Anyway. Can't wait to publish the next chapter. Byeee:)