13) I miss him.

This is the day. The day I can see Luke again. I mean it has only been a day and a half since I've seen him. But that's way too long for me. I took a deep breath and walked in. He looked how he did when I saw him in the window. Peaceful and calm. I sat in the chair I was in last time, and observed over everything. Watching the heart monitor line go by and by. Listening to the beeps that go one by one. I can't help but want to know how he feels about all this.

"You know, I had this dream about you" I chuckled a little. "I had seen you. And I told you how I feel like I'm going insane." I paused a little. "Luke..I feel like if I look away for one second, you will be gone" I mentally went over my dream again, Remembering every word that he said to me.

"And you told me not to worry. And I'm pretty sure that's what you would say now but I can't help but worry. I mean you've got my head spinning in circles on when you will wake up...or if you will wake up. I just really want you to hug me and tell me everything is okay" I laid my head on his bed, hot tears flowing down my face.

"Les?" I looked up. Michael was holding a pillow and my clothes. "You okay?" He looked worried.

"Yea, I'm fine" I smiled, sniffling and wiping my tears away. "Where's Calum and Katelynn?"

"Oh, They are coming." Right then, Katelynn walked in with Calum who looked like he had been crying again.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get something to eat. What do you guys want?" Michael looked around. Calum just shook his head, then looked at the ground.

"Burger" Katelynn handed him some money.

"Okay, Leslie you want anything?" I shook my head, but then remembering what Hailey said to me day before yesterday.

"Burger" I slightly smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days went by, one week to be exact. I slowly started to come back to normal. But I don't think I can go back to normal without him. I chuckled a little at how much he has impacted my life in only a few weeks.

"What's a seven letter word that is another word for ashtonishing?" Calum looked at all of us.

"Michael" Mikey pointed at his face with both his thumbs.

"Why are you still doing that crossword puzzle?" Katelynn laughed.

"Because I'm bored" he wrote down another word on the book.

"Clearly" Katelynn took some popcorn from Mikey.

"Leslie, you want some?" She held out a hand full of popcorn. I shook my head.

"You okay?" She filled her mouth with popcorn.

"No. I'm not okay. I mean he is laying there! We don't know if he is going to make it or not and you are sitting here, acting like everything is fine!" I yelled, I think I might have lost it, I didn't even mean for that to come out. I ran out the door, hearing footsteps behind me, I know it's Michael. I ran in the girls bathroom, he didn't come in.

"Les! Come on. Just come out...please." He knocked on the door. I sat on the counter.

"No" I could hear myself on the verge of crying. All of a sudden he walked in, and stood in front of me.

"We miss him too." He hugged me.

"And I know that, I didn't even mean for those words to come out I just-" I couldn't finish my sentence, I couldn't stop myself from crying. Why do I keep doing this?

"It's okay" he squeezed me tighter.

"I just wish-" I was interrupted by my sobs again. Man I sound like a whimp.