2) Kidnapped. Sorta?

We walked into a store that I usually wouldn't go in. It looks more like Katelynn's style. It was dim lighted and had a lot of black, black, and more black.

"Okay, go try this on" Katelynn put an outfit up to me, studying it carefully.

"Woah, I thought we were in here for you"

"No, you need to stop playing it safe and get a little edgy! Come on, I know there is a bad girl side of you in there!"

"If I try this on, then you have to give me your honest opinion!"

I walked in the dressing room and I put on the outfit. A black tank, with a black skirt, and some red heels. Dang, this place has way too much black. I looked in the mirror. It actually looked kinda good, I kinda liked it, okay, maybe I really liked it.

"Oh my gosh, you look great!" She was looking me up and down with a big smile on her face.

"I think I actually like this new look" I laughed and looked down at the heels, they were already killing my feet.

"Okay, so here's your outfit, all we need is a simple necklace and some bracelets"

"Okay, let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever just thought? About life, about people, about...everything. It all goes by so fast, you know? I mean, when you are in the moment it seems forever, but when you get older, and look back, on everything, it went by so fast. I just sometimes wish I could repeat moments. Like that moment when i went to the one direction concert and I got literally two feet away from Niall Horan. Like that moment when I first moved out here, in Seattle, and everything seems so new and amazing.

{okay, so idk how to make someone fall asleep in a book, so just pretend I made up this fantastical way to make her fall asleep. Yea. Do that}

"Wake up Leslie." All I could hear was shuffling around my room. I could barely open my eyes. All I made out was a tall figure looking through my closet and my drawers.

"What? Who are you? What's going on?" The mysterious guy stopped and turned around. I immediately recognized him. It was Ashton Irwin.

"Stop asking questions, get up, and come with me." I flinched at him being so rude. Is this really him? Is this a dream? No, there is no way Ashton Irwin is in my room, talking to me, acknowledging my presence.

"Huh? Is this a dream?"

"Gosh you're annoying, just come with me. And stop talking. We are going to be late" I wanted to ask what we were going to be late for, but I didn't want him to be a rude, yet a hot kinda rude, again, so I just put on my slippers and got up. I didn't know where I was going or how long I was going to be there, so I quickly grabbed my bag I had packed for Katelynn's and shoved my phone in the pocket of my sweatpants.

When I got outside, there was a black escalade parked in my driveway. Ashton opened the door and waited for me to get in. I don't know if he was actually being nice, or if he was just making sure I wouldn't run off. But who would run off from this fucking hot thing, even if he was rude and basically kidnapping me.

"Okay, I know you said to stop talking, but how do you know my name, where I live and why do you know?"

"It doesn't matter, and it's none of your business" he stared blankly through the window as the driver drove to someplace I didn't even know where. But surprisingly that was the least of my worries. I was just worried about how he knew me and what he wanted with me.

"Actually, it is my business if it is about me and why I'm being taken somewhere at almost 5 in the morning!" I snapped. I've never spoken like this before. Usually if I would be stolen, I would probably keep my mouth shut and keep to myself. This is a different side of me I never knew I had. I starred at him but he wouldn't move, not even a single answer, he just starred out the window.