19) It's Confusing.

"Good morning" I woke up to Michael running around the room, screaming as loud as he can.

"Mikey." I complained. "What are you doing?"

"Well don't you guys want breakfast?" He stopped and put his hands on his hips then ran out. I looked on the side of me, Connor was still sleeping. How did he stay asleep through that?

"Connor. Get up" I shook him. He just grunted and turned around.

"Okay then" I jumped up and went to the kitchen to eat, but when I walked in, there wasn't anything.

"I thought you were cooking breakfast" I looked at Michael confused.

"No. I can't cook" Michael laughed. "We are going to get something at the Waffle House" he was doing something on his phone. I am in my pajamas right now but I honestly I'm too hungry to think about it.

"Okay, then let's go" I grabbed my hand and dragged Michael out the door.

"You can let go of me now" he laughed.

"Sorry, I'm just super hungry." I put my hands on my stomach.

"Me too" he unlocked the car. "So, why is Connor not coming?"

"Why, do you want him to come?" I laughed.

"No, it's just he has been following you around everywhere" he started the car, looking straight ahead.

"Not everywhere" I laughed. He just kept staring straight ahead. "You okay?" I leaned over to get him to look at me.

"I'm fine" he still wasn't looking at me.

"Mikey." I complained.

"Leslie" he kept staring straight ahead.

"You've been acting different since Connor got here." I was hoping that it wasn't because he recognized him from the other day.

"No I haven't" he chuckled, still looking ahead.

"Yes you have" I shook his arm a little. He just ignored me.

"Michael" I stared at him for a little while. He still ignored me. "Okay" I leaned back in my seat, crossed my arms. It was quiet the whole way there.

"What do you want to eat?" He looked at me while the waitress was kinda freaking out, you could tell she was a fan.

"Nothing" I looked around, wanting to get back to the hotel.

"Earlier you said you were starving"

"I'm not that hungry anymore" I looked down at my feet.

"Get her some pancakes and biscuits" He smiled and she walked away, getting our food.

"Leslie?" He looked at me, waiting for an answer. Doesn't feel so good when it's the other way around huh? "I'm sorry, I was being stupid." Maybe I'm overreacting about this.

"Okay" I looked at him.

"You forgive me?" He smiled.

"I didn't say that" I crossed my arms again.

"So you're still mad?" He looked disappointed.

"I didn't say that either" Now he has that face where he has no idea what's going on.

"Leslie." He smiled, poking my cheeks.

"Fine" I smiled. I can't stay mad at him when he does that.

"Yay" he clapped. He is so weird at times. The waitress came back, handing us our food in containers.

"Thank you" he smiled, paying her and getting up. I looked at him confused. "We are eating at home because Katelynn was slapping me this morning to go get her breakfast" he laughed.