Chapter 10: Lunatic...!

Tae's POV:

It's been so long since we visited NYC. The women in RE are quite outstanding. I heard a lot about them from dad but meeting them personally is just another level of happiness. They are self made, they are confident and have a vibe that screams dominance, especially Rebecca. Both she and her assistant turned me down with their wit. I like it, they are beauties with sexy brains.

I am glad that Ron chose Ecca's house for stay. But his intentions, I don't even know if I should stop him or not. I am also interested to know the defects of this perfect woman.

After Ecca left from the dining table, I kind of felt guilty. May be I shouldn't involve in things like that? Ugh...I don't know. My mind has been a mess since this afternoon lunch. So, I asked Ron to party along. NY is a place of fun. Who even misses such things on the very first day? Not me..

" Looks like you are going somewhere?" Ms. Rose asked us while standing near the front door.

" Umm...yeah just walking around the city" Ron replied.

" About earlier. I just wanna tell you guys that as long as you are here do not speak of her family. I know you guys didn't mean to hurt her. But...yeah...I guess you understand" she said.

I feel more guiltier now. I need to party more.

We nodded and bid her a goodbye.

Me and Ron travelled around the city. Hit some pubs, danced. I should say I was devastated.

" Idiot, don't blackout or I am gonna throw you in the trash" those were the last things I heard before I blacked out.

Ron's POV:

" I wiss I uh...wings...I fly"

" Doraemon...pocket...put meehhhhh innnn" Tae shouted punching his head onto my chest.

This dork is hell drunk-as-a-lord.

" Idiot, don't blackout or I am gonna throw you in the trash" I yelled, but no use, he already saw the stars in his head. I carried him all the way to the car.

" Filthy heavy pig. You will regret this tomorrow. I swear I will send you to hell. Blubber buffalo"

Finally, we reached Rebecca's house around midnight. All the lights were still on, but not a sound was heard except for Tae's snore who was happily sleeping on my back. There was no one in the hall way.

I wonder where Ms. Rose and other maids are. I need their help to sober Tae. I threw Tae on the couch and began searching. I searched the kitchen, the hall way, the backyard. I went to Ms. Rose's room. She wasn't there too. I went upstairs and looked around. I spotted a mineral wool door. I decided to check in there.

As I opened the door I heard a crash.

Another crash, sounds like ceramic.

They became louder and louder as I opened the door.

" Oh my god!" I yelled in shock.

There she was, Rebecca. Breaking vases, cups etc.,

She is crushing them into pieces.

She turned around after I yelled.

White knuckles from clenching her fist too hard, and gritted teeth from effort to remain silent, her hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent. Her face was red with suppressed rage. It was like a vexing of the soul for what I felt was not human, it was twisted and distorted.

Then came a flying flower vase in my direction.

My reflexes...they are bad. It hit my right shoulder and broke into pieces. This lunatic...!!

How dare she hit me?

I stepped inside only to find that the room was piled up with broken pots, vases and plates. She might have been crashing them from quite longer time.

She continued breaking things as if I was invisible.

Woman, I am Ron...the man with looks of an angel. How could you not see this handsome guy?

Wait...she didn't even apologize. This crazy burger...

"Are you always this stupid, or are you making a special effort today?" I yelled at her crossing my arms on my chest.

She stopped whatever she was doing and turned around sharply.

Um-um...that w-was kinda s-scary. I wish she is not a serial-killer.

" Get out" she said but her tone was calm. Just like an ocean before the cyclone.

"Ignore me, I dont care Im used to it anyways, Im invisible" I said dangling my fingers in the air as if I was a magician.

She pulled out a bigger vase from behind and aimed at me.

Um...I am doomed.

I closed the door and exited before the vase hit me to death.

I scoffed. "Crazy nuts!!"

Why the hell is she even breaking things in middle of the night? Thank goodness the room was soundproof or else my ears would drain blood.

"Ahhhhhhhh" I heard another scream. It was Tae. I rushed down only to find him rubbing his butt on the floor.

Hahahahaha...Lmao.

He really fell down...I started laughing like a maniac.

" Hey you...fun filled little lollipop triple dipped psycho. Get your ass here and help me up" he yelled still rubbing his butt. I couldn't help but laugh a little louder.

I reached for his hand but winced in pain. That crazy woman she did hit me hard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Thank you for the views. You guys are awesome.

Don't hate Rebecca for her behavior. I warned you about her didn't I, and Tae...Haha...drunk Tae is cute isn't he?

Tae: Finally, I have my POV...yay!

Ron: Shut up! You need to sober up. Idiot!

Tae: *pouts*

Ron: Shu shu shu. Get away, you stinky dog.

Ahem...guys I am done third wheeling.

So yeah Tae FINALLY had his POV( *whispers* 'not a big deal').

Tae and Ron: *bang their heads on to the wall*

Don't mind them.

Well as of this chapter, I want you all to put out your ideas

Rebecca: Yeah, better do it or else you will be next one to be hit.

Shut up Ecca!!

Well, I apologize guys, you know she is crazy.

Yeah, as you read about the personalities of characters. I would request you all to select some celebrities who represent them. I would love to consider them.

Keep voting, sharing and commenting.

~Phoenix8142812