Chapter 16: She looks pretty

Ron s' POV:

"Me...I...You... it's beautiful" I join broken words together.

"What?" Ms. Rat asks bewildered.

" He says you are beautiful!" Alex answers.

"Yes...What? No!"

At this point I completely lost my senses. I am Ron freaking Lorraine damn it.
What the fuck! Alex is growing on me.

" Well, I thought you guys were dating" my voice came out more like a whisper.

"We are what?" Alex drops onto the ground laughing.

" Oh my god, Bex did you hear it?" He says still laughing.

"Hear what?"

"That you and I are together" Alex replies still laughing.

What's gotten into this dude?

Then I see Ms. Rat laughing too. This woman is full of surprises. She...um...she looks pretty when she is happy.

" Never in a millennium!" says Alex.

" Why?" the word slips out of my mouth before I could process.

" Dude, have you met the girl? She is crazy and too good for someone like me" Alex replies.

" Of course she is" I say finally agreeing on to something.

" Too good?" he insists.

" Crazy " I reply without a second thought.

" Shut up, Al" Ms. Rat interrupts.

"What does that have anything to do with you, Mr. Ron?" she asks.

She can't be distracted can she?

But what should I tell her? That I wanted to defame her, so I am stalking her like a creep so that I could expose her? Hell nah. So I tell her the any thing that came across my mind as an excuse.

" It bothers me if you are with another man. So I wanted to see if what I thought was true."

What the fuck did I say?

" Why does it bother you?" Alex asks me raising his left eyebrow.

Ugh! These both.

" Well, because.... I... I...find her beautiful" I say. At this point I am completely sounding like an idiot.

" Ronnie, you naughty guy" Alex says.
What the fuck!
I am leaving.

" Stop Mr. Ron" I hear Ms. Rat call me.

Jesus. Help.

"Whatever your intentions might be. It would be better if you don't speak of this anywhere" she says.

" Of course " I reply hastily and leave.

Rebecca's POV:

It's been a while since I visited the family. The family that I am related not by blood but by love and warmth. I heard Anne was gifted with a beautiful girl two days ago. So, Alex and I decided to visit her today.
As we entered we were welcomed by the sweet couple, Mr. and Mrs. Sharma and the little bean, Marina. I was once part of this little family .It's always a pleasant sight to eyes watching them live together and love each other selflessly.

Me and Alex used to play along in the gardens of this house devouring the delicious pies Mrs. Sharma made.
I go inside and see Anne holding a baby who's merely the size of both her palms. The baby is silently sleeping on her hands as she sings a lullaby. It was a beautiful sight.

' Ecca , baby watch him over while I go take a shower, will you?' the elderly woman asks.
' Of course mama, I will take good care of him even in your absence. Trust me mama Ecca is a very good sister. I will share all my toys with the baby so he won't cry' the girl says adjusting her bow.'
' Of course, sweetie. Let me know if you need me in any case' the woman says smiling at her five year old daughter.
' Yes, mama' smiles the girl.

" You wish to hold her, Becca?" Anne interrupts my thoughts.

" Oh, yes." I take the baby from her hands.
She has big eyes with long and thick lashes, small pink lips and skin so delicate like a flower petal. She looks so small yet so beautiful and calm. I could just look at her all day. I didn't realize I was smiling until I heard Marina call me,

"Becca, Becca"

"What is it little bean?"

"I am no little bean, you both are so annoying"

I laugh at her cuteness. She is just as tall as my waist is, yet her self esteem is high.

" Who both?"

"You and that Mr. Creep out there"

"You mean Alex?"

"No, not Alex. He is no creep"

"Then who is it?"

"Come along" she says and drags me with her .

There I see Mr. Ron .  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long time!

Here's the new chapter.

Well, looks like Rebecca is not that bad after all and what do you think of that hottie Ron? Will he just forget about this old house where he saw her smiling? Let's  see in the upcoming chapters.

Lots of love,

Phoenix8142812