Chapter 5: Stone Man

Lisa's POV:

I grabbed my purse and cellphone and left to the airport. I sighed pulling out a sign which says 'Nova-tech'. They should be arriving within fifteen minutes or so. How does that man look? I really worry about my friends a lot, because they are my only family and him insulting one of them and that leading to my friend's heart break and depression made it more worse. Though I personally didn't meet him I still hate him. I hate Tae Fallon.

I arrived just before their flight landed and held a the sign in front of me. I do know Mr. Ron, because he was the man on magazine every now and then yet this sign helps them know I am here for them.

Just then I spotted him. Ron Lorraine with someone behind him, whose face was covered with Mr. Ron's broad masculine shoulders. Mr. Ron looked as ethereal as some Greek God. He had tousled dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were mesmerizing, flecks of silvery light performed ballots throughout. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite. He really is a magazine face. But it would have been better if he isn't on it for some deeds of attempt to crime.

However, he noticed the sign I was holding and marched towards me revealing the most irrita...handsome face behind him.

His appearance alone was seductive. The man's rugged features were alluring. His raven black hair was combed back and his face was carefully structured. As if God had molded him to make both girls and guys drool over him, despite their gender. His black eyes were full of intensity. His tight jaw was an angular shape and his tanned skin looked so...right. He had a white shirt tucked inside his blue trousers with a Gucci belt and boots. He had a blue waist coat around his right hand and his free arm brushing his black hair. He is handsome outside but characterless inside.

Ugh... what a waste of handsome features.

Suddenly we made an eye contact and he...he smirked? what the f*ck?

Mr. Ron approached me and stood there with his hands tucked in his pants and Tae held out his hand for a shake.

" Hey babe, you are?" he said grinning.

I hope I would pluck that grin and feed it to you.

" I am human, what are you?" I replied grinning back and shaking his hand vigorously, I wish I would chop that hand of his.

I guess he was startled by that comeback and murmured something under his breath that I barely heard.

" Lisa, personal assistant of the CEO, RE" I replied smiling widely but his hands still remained in his pockets and he replied "Ron Lorraine, Nova-Tech" with a straight face.

Is he a stone? Atleast a smile would have been enough. Ugh...today is gonna be a long day.

As much as I wanted to ditch both of them I couldn't do so just because of Rebecca.

"This way please" I led them towards the car.

Mr. Ron and Tae sat together in the back and I drove. The drive was the most irritating one I had in my life. Mr. Ron was yelling on the phone apparently on someone who left during an important meeting and Tae was constantly babbling about the best party spots he found on his phone.

Soon, we reached the office building and I directed them towards the office room. Just as we walked towards the door an employee exited with tears in his eyes. I know he was fired and I could imagine the fuming red pepper we are gonna witness inside. I took a deep breath and knocked the glass door and entered after I heard a come in.

She immediately stood up to greet Mr. Ron and Tae.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I guess you are fed up with Lisa's POV. The next would be Rebecca's.

If you need a separate fiction about Ron or Tae do mention in comments. I will definitely try.

Share, vote, comment and follow for more updates.

-Phoenix8142812