Chapter 11: Is being a Woman too hard?

Ron's POV :

I woke up to the sounds of continuous knocking on my door. I got on to my feet half asleep and opened the door.

" We have a meeting with Mr. William, our marketing partner around 9 a.m. so you better make it fast and come down for breakfast" Tae informed. He was already in his work clothes dressed with a white collar shirt with black suit. Soon, I was done with my daily routine and pulled out a white shirt with steel blue suit and trouser along with a pair of double-monk. I went to Tae's room and called him so that we can head out together.

As we headed down stairs, I saw Rebecca and Lisa. I then remembered last nights events.

May be she is regretting her actions. She should be sorry for throwing things at me .

Should I forgive and let it go if she apologizes?

No, I will not. How could she hit me? I will make her beg for my forgiveness.

Should I ask her to do my laundry for a week? Should I ask her to serve tea for me?

Before I can come up with an amazing decision she stood up from her seat.

" You can meet me in my office if you need me" she said and walked out along with Lisa. I blinked twice to let the words sink in. She is leaving already?

Is it Retrograde Amnesia? Did she forget yesterday's events? Did she not see me properly? I thought to myself.

My eyes widened as realization hit me.

She doesn't care.

This woman!!!!

I never met someone this stubborn and arrogant before. Should I hit her with something against her and make her regret things?

Wow that would be great.

" We are running late" Tae said gritting his teeth.

" Oh yes, let's leave" with that we headed out.

.

.

" Nice to meet you, Mr. Charles Williams" I greeted the man in front of me. Mr. Williams is in his thirties, tall, masculine, tanned skin with mind of an wolf.

" The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Lorraine" he said shaking my hand.

" We will start the meeting as soon as all the share holders arrive" he said and took a seat across the huge table.

Tae and I were going through some files and other members arrived.

" Let's start" Mr. William announced.

" But sir we have one more minute left and there is one more person to attend" a person from my left spoke.

I looked around the table, it was a c shaped table with four chairs on both sides and both the sides were completely filled as if no one is left out.

" Doesn't matter let's start" Mr. William announced.

Just then someone entered.

It's Rebecca.

What is she doing here?

" Just in time Ms. Rebecca, we were about to begin. You're late " Mr. William forced a smile.

" You are simply early Mr. William" she said looking straight at his face.

" Oh feisty much young one. You sure there is no man behind handling these things?" he spoke out. All the others in the room started laughing.

That's ridiculous. Are they embarrassing her?

Should I help her? But she didn't apologize earlier.

"Am I being honored for not having one?" she spoke rather sarcastically.

Everyone just kept silent.

" If there is nothing more, I guess the meeting is going to continue" she said raising her left eyebrow.

Oh I get it now, she is the one they were talking about. But, where will she sit?

She looked around trying to find an empty chair.

" I am sorry Ms. Rebecca I guess our office is out of chairs. Looks like you need to suit your self MISS" Mr. William smirked emphasizing on the word miss. All the other men looked at her as if she a piece of meat.

Is this what she should deal every day? Is being a woman too hard?

Should I offer my seat? Just when I was about to get up. She snapped her fingers twice. There was an echo as all the men looked at her face.

Just then two men in black rushed in with a leather chair with a long head board and placed it right in the middle of the c shaped table. She crossed her legs and sat there with all her papers. If some trespasser enters they would believe she is the boss.

" Shouldn't we get started before your eyes pop out of their sockets, Mr. William?" she stated smirking.

That was umm...cool?

The meeting went on for about an hour. I was glancing at her time to time. She is totally immersed in the presentation. No one even dared to embarrass her again.

The meeting ended earlier than expected and everyone were dismissed.

I saw Mr. William approaching Rebecca. He whispered something to her smirking and left. I could see her burning with anger and her eyes filled with hatred.

Looks like Mr. William knew her from quite a long time. Just then an idea popped in my mind.

Why not interact with him and find out about her?

.

.

________________________

Hey guys!

It's been long I know.

Since women's day is approaching, I felt like to publish this chapter.

You see those letters in italic?

Well, I want you to reflect on those words. Share the world what you are going through. I am sure there will be someone to bring you out and show you the light.

All women out there,

I want you all to know that you are amazing, no matter who you are, what you do, where you are from you are a sparkle in every other's life. You are someone's home, someone's ever after, someone's better half and more over you are a star yourself. There is no need to follow the charms to show yourself, you yourself are one. Where ever you are, you are like a spell that brightens everything around you.

I wish you all better days and hope you achieve every goal on your wish list.

We are wonderful!!

Let us all shine together and overthrow the need to be taken care by someone.

I hope all the woman who are reading this would smile a little longer, live a little happier, work a little harder, love yourself a little more.

"HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY" TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL SOULS.

Love,

Phonenix8142812 :) :)