Chapter 15: The drug

Ron's POV:

"That's...." Ms. Rat was cut off by Alex excitedly shouting.
" Ron freaking Lorraine and Tae!!!!, Oh my god, nice to meet you, heard a hell lot about the both you" he says clapping his hands like a kid.

" It's either Ron or just Lorraine" I say to his face.

" Include 'freaking', it's legit" Tae says laughing.

"Well then ,Bex I will meet you later?" Alex says.

"Sure" she replies.

"Ms. Rat, we will join you in your office in 10" I say and hear Alex laughing out loud. Is it some 'World laughter day' today? Why does everyone keep laughing today?

"Did you just call her a rat? Oh my god, dude you really are something" Alex says holding onto his stomach.

"Speaking of rats, when Bex was around 10 she...." Alex started and was immediately cutoff by Ms. Rat pulling him off the table and sending him off.

"Lisa, come" she yells.

Tae's POV:

" I trust you to keep this a secret and be discreet not even my father should hear of this" I heard Ron speaking on the phone when I went to meet him in his room.

"Hey Ron, lets go?" I asked.

"Sure, be down in a minute"

" Who were you talking to?"

" No one, an old acquaintance" he says briskly and goes back to fixing his tie. Well, that's SUS.

Ron's POV:

We went to Ms.Rat's conference room to discuss the project. She was personally monitoring every detail regarding the project. If it were any other person I would definitely appreciate the amount of hard and smart work she is putting forward.

" Mr. Ron, I believe we can continue with the design and manufacturing in a couple of days" she says.

"Yeah, sure" I reply. Honestly, I didn't follow up much but I believe Tae can brief me up later. We were dismissed just then I see Ms. Rat going to the cellar alone and she drove off without a driver. This woman should definitely know when to stop. Who is going to stop her and bring her home again, definitely not me ? I follow her out of curiosity.

She isn't taking the route to her house. Instead she pulls over in the middle of the road, so did I and I made sure not to be noticed. A taxi pulls over and Alex got out and sits in Ms. Rat's car.

Ugh! These both..

They started again and I followed. These two are definitely dating, but they don't want Charles to interfere so they are meeting in private. Imagine if Charles getting to know this, he would definitely bring down Ms. Rat, yes, that is what I wish for.

While I am busy making these plans in my head, they both pulled over near a big white mansion. There are no other buildings nearby except for green grass that is beautifully trimmed. It sure is a romantic place for couples. I see them walking inside and I followed.

There are around six to seven people in the lawn, they are two old people, a middle aged man in a wheel chair, a nurse who is helping the man in chair, a child playing with a red balloon, a gardener, a woman cleaning few ceramic vessels. What is this place? If they needed privacy, they should have chose any place but this. I slowly followed them inside behind the tall bushes.

" Hello, dear" greets the old man.

" Hi, Peter. How are you doing?" asks Ms. Rat.

" Hello, son. Finally you decided to visit us?" the old woman who is standing beside the old man says to Alex.

" I am so sorry, Georgia. But hey, I couldn't wait any longer to have your apple pie" he exclaims and pulls her into a hug.

" Hey, Becky" says the little girl excited.

"Hi, little peanut. Look who grew up beautifully" Ms. Rat scrunches to the little girls height and caresses her.

Every person in there greets Ms. Rat and so does she. They went inside the building and I stood near the windows. I could see them clearly. A woman probably in her 30s comes to Ms. Rat with a child in her hand.

I have no idea, if it were my eyes or if I am actually dreaming but every gesture of Ms. Rat in here is completely different. It's as if she is on some drugs that made her turn into a completely good person. She takes the baby into her hand and coos her. She holds the baby like a fragile piece of glass carefully, the way she is looking at the baby with so much love and affection everything is just different. I do not know what is so beautiful about this sight in front of me but I can tell that if I had the powers I would freeze this moment.

" Hey, Mr. Creep. Hey? hey?" I feel someone pulling the hem of my coat. I look down and see the little girl from earlier.

"Are you here to stalk Becky? Who are you? Why are you watching her, you creep?" she yells at me.

" No, I am a.....friend of hers. I am no creep, you little devil" I say.

"Maria, no devil. You hear me?" she says sighing.

Ugh! Kids!

" Okay, Maria. I am no creep. So stop making a fuss" I warn her.

" I am making a fuss?" she exclaims annoyed and runs inside. Oh my God.

She is talking to Ms. Rat who turns alarmed and she returns the baby and rushes out.

Run and save yourself Ron!

I turn around to flee and saw Alex grinning a like a mad man.

"Mr. Ron, what the hell are you doing here?" I hear Ms. Rat scream. Fuck!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey!

It's been like really really long. I know :(

I had a lot of things to take care of. But hey, finally a chapter is out. I promise I will be more active here on so please put your pitchforks aside :)

Happy reading guys!!!! X0X0