Chapter 12 : Unknown Destination

Ron's POV :

" Come in" I heard from the other side of the door.

" Please be seated Mr. Lorraine " Mr. William politely offered.

" The presentation earlier was appreciable, I hope we continue working together" I replied.

" That was a piece of cake Mr. Lorraine. But I appreciate your hospitality" he said slightly smiling.

" The woman earlier, what is she doing here"

" You mean Rebecca Gowlding? She is one of the share holders in here" he replied pulling out a cigar from his pocket.

" The things that happened back there weren't intentional, were they?" I inquired again.

" Umm... I happen to know that you are here to clear some issues regarding your partnership with Rebecca, aren't you?" he asked raising his left eyebrow.

What is this man, Sherlock Holmes?

That was creepy.

" As a matter of fact, yes"

" Let me teach you something important then, Ron" he said lighting his cigarette.

What is with the friendly approach ? And this scumbag here is going to teach me?

Wow, I should be blessed to hear his nonsense.

Phew.

Never the less, I am curious.

" Woman like her should be treated that way. They earn a little and feel that they can outcast men like us. They are pathetic. This society already did them a favor to let them vote and work. That is more than enough, in fact that wasn't necessary" he said walking towards the glass windows behind his seat, still making rings of smoke with his mouth as the daylight dimly made its way through the glass, as if its about to rain. His back is facing us, so he couldn't see the anger building inside me.

" What do you mean?" I asked still controlling myself from breaking his neck. Meanwhile Tae crossed the table and stood near Mr. Williams chair. What is he doing? Never mind, I should teach him some discipline.

Back to Mr. William, what does he take woman as?

Society did favor to them by allowing them to vote and work?

They actually made a mistake stopping them.

They are born to do every thing like the others. Whatever belongs to man also belongs to woman.

" They should be pulled down. Considering woman like Rebecca, who is fierce, cold and emotionless, I did nothing wrong. Shecan't just sit among us men who are highly capable and make decisions alongwith us. She is a fragile woman. She should know her place. But that crazywoman spoiled all the fun. I wish I had the power to bring her down. That little piece of shit thinks she owns this world" he scoffed.

" I heard your father praises her more than you both. Poor Ron and Tae have to deal with it everyday. You can find me if you need any help with that" he grinned. I understood his sick thoughts. Meanwhile Tae was back to his seat. I might bring down Rebecca but not along with this douchebag.

" It was nice meeting you, Mr. William" I lied.

" Pleasure is all mine, Ron" he shook my hand and with that me and Tae walked out.

" I wish he would go bald" Tae spoke walking beside me.

" Huh?"

" That idiot, he didn't pass my vibe. I am not having an OCD but even his breath is suffocating me" he said jerking his body.

Laughing at his words, we both entered the elevator. Just when the doors were about to be closed, we heard a loud shriek from Mr. Williams cabin and all his staff rushed into his room. I looked at Tae only to notice him doing a happy dance.

" What? I told you his presence was suffocating me. So, I may or may not have loosened the screws" he said nonchalantly. With that both of us burst out laughing.

Ecca's POV :

" I heard your brother was expelled from school. What an inspirational family " Mr. Williams chuckled bitterly in my ear.

*Flashback *

" Sister, have you eaten anything?" Mark asks sitting beside the girl near the study table

" What do you need me for" she sighed putting down her pencil on the notebook.

" So...umm... I have a pending assignment for tomorrow. So, I am here for your help" he cutely smiles.

" What made you think that I will help you, Mark ?" the girl questions folding her hands to her chest.

" Because I am cute, your only little brother and I may also offer you some of my cookies" he smiled again and winked.

" Do not forget the cookie part " she says giving in and the night passes by with both of them giggling and completing his assignment.

* End of Flashback*

" Rebecca, where are you going? Get in the car" I heard Lisa nudging my shoulder may be she had been doing that from quite a long time.

" Get in and go back to office. I will be there in a few " I hurriedly left the place.

I kept walking and walking to where ever my legs took me to. This is an advantage of no one knowing how I look like, I can walk freely without any breaking news to follow up the next day. My surroundings were getting darker. I looked up at the sky and the grey clouds ran from quite a long distance to cover the bright blue sky. Just like how my life turned. The darkness and wind are a part of nature too, but no one likes it to be that way through out their life. If you want the day, you should face the night. If you want the warmth of sun, you should feel the coldness of snow. I wonder when will the bright sky make its way through my life. I wonder if I have any daylight and warmth left inside me.

Soon, raindrops began to fall. People were moving helter-skelter trying to protect themselves from the rain. I could feel my clothes sticking to my body and my water dripping down from my hair, but I kept walking to an unknown destination.

  I could feel my clothes sticking to my body and my water dripping down from my hair, but I kept walking to an unknown destination

( P.S. The above picture has been robbed from the internet :| :| )

Hey,

It's been a long time!!

Hope you all are safe.

Keep reading !!

~Phoenix8142812