Part 5

Henry let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He almost died. The man shuddered and stood, wanting to leave as soon as possible.
He stopped in his tracks when he saw a shelf of toys blocking the door.
"Why is there always something blocking the door!?" Henry groaned in frustration. He saw wires all over the ground and followed one back to the top of the staircase where a lever was.
He pulled it, switching the power on. He went back in the room, annoyed when the switch on the toy machine wouldn't move.
Then he spotted lots of torn up plushies that looked as if they were aggressively shoved into the machine, Henry also noticed that there was no Bendy plushies in the machine.
He tugged out all the plushy bits and switched the machine on. The shelf moved and allowed him access to the door.
The animator went through it, keeping a watchful eye out for any more monsters. Henry wondered how he hadn't had a heart attack yet.
He entered a room full of displayed Alice Angel merchandise. Plushy, posters, and cardboard cut outs. And a big glass window at the end.
Henry took a tentative step forwards, then all the lights shut off. There was a second of panic, and then there were about five little televisions that started playing Alice Angels theme song.
"Guess I found Alice." Henry thought. Around the second part of the course of the song, the lights clicked on in the little room at the end of the room behind the glass.
Henry curiously stepped closer, but not too close. Then a woman stood up from behind it and aggressively banged her fists against the glass. "IM ALICE ANGEL!!" She screamed to the lyrics of the song.
Then she took one last punch or the glass and it shattered, all the lights completely turning off once more.
"I see you there." The voice was loud and sounded like it was right in Henry's ears. He shook his head, wanting it to go away.
"A new fly in my endless web. Come along now, let's see if you're worthy to walk with Angels." The voice broke off with a horrible laugh, sounding similar to that of a female Disney villain. Henry didn't know where it came from.
Was she in the room with him? Was he even in the room anymore? It's was so dark he couldn't see a thing.
The lights flickered back on, ending Henry's little panic session when he saw nobody was with him. But he did notice a bunch of the Alice merchandise was gone, leaving only a few plushies and a bent poster.
The traumatized animator continued through a door on his left. He walked down an eerily quiet hallway before getting to a split in his path.
It was labelled the Demon path, and the Angel path. Henry stopped and thought for a second. If he went down one of these paths, would he see more of Bendy or Alice?
Or did it really matter which one? Just in case, Henry wasn't sure which one he'd choose. On one hand, Bendy wanted to tear him limb from limb, or so Henry heard the demon muttering something about him and tearing someone apart.
On the other hand, Alice didn't exactly make a friendly first impression either, almost giving Henry a heart attack.
In the end he just decided to go with the Demon path. Henry went through the door and then within a few steps, he was knee deep in a puddle of ink.
The animator grumbled to himself as he shuffled his way across the puddle.
He froze for a second when he felt some sort of hand graze over his foot. Henry yelped and jumped out of the ink and onto a couch that was to the side of the room.
The animator wasted no time in jumping off the couch and onto the wooden floor in the hallway. He didn't want to know what was in that ink puddle, but Henry left the room.
He continued down the hall until he saw a dead end ahead. He tilted his head and saw that there was a hall off to the left.
As he got closer, a bendy cutout popped out. Henry yelped and jumped backwards. Boris poked his head around the corner.
"Oh, you scared me half to death Boris! Alice and Bendy trying to rip me apart is making me enough jumpy as it is." Henry grumbled.
The animator walked around the corner, Boris holding out a pipe to him for a weapon. Henry took it, leading the way through the door.
The two walked into a room full of plushies. Henry smiled lightly to himself as he reached out a and squeaked a Bendy plushy.
In the hallway outside the room was a power switch, and a wire leading to a second one, and a metal door. "Boris, you get this one, I'll follow the wire to the second one." Henry said.
The wolf nodded, waiting by the power switch. Henry left down the hall, leaving Boris alone. He waited a minute, then heard a scream.
"AAAAHHH!!! WHO THE FUCK RAN YOU OVER?!?!" Henry was heard screaming from down the hall.
A second later, a Piper clone was thrown against the wall across from Boris, and it slid onto the ground, dead and flopping around like a rag doll.
Then Boris saw an electric volt go through the wire and flicked his switch. Henry returned. They went through the now open door and continued on their way.
After a few minutes of walking down the hall, they found an elevator and Boris walked into it. "You sure we go in there?" Henry asked.
Boris half nodded half shrugged, as if saying "might as well try." Henry just shrugged and followed. He looked at the buttons, but before he could press one, the lift started moving in its own.
"You're so...different. I have to say, I'm an instant fan. Come to my door, let's have a little chat." The female voice echoed around them.
Henry wondered where it came from.

I'm sorry it's been so long since I last have updated this book, but yeah, hope you guys enjoy it so far, have a great day.