Part 12

Warning for blood and gore in this one

      "H...y"
      ".en.."
      "H.nr."
      "Henr."
      "Henry..."
      "HENRY."
      Henry shot up from the ground and his eyes flung open. He was in a house. An old crappy looking house.
      He was suddenly wrapped up in a tight hug. "Henry! I thought that ya were hurt, don't ever do that again!"
"Bendy...?" Henry asked slowly, turning in the tight embrace to look at the demon. "What happened?"
"I dunno, but we're not in the studio anymore." Bendy shrugged. Henry left Bendy's arms and looked around the room. He stopped, hearing humming from the next room.
He peered around the corner and gasped. It was Joey. His gasp was heard by the old man, and Joey turned around and yelped when he saw Henry.
"Henry...how-how nice to see you." Joey said through gritted teeth. Henry's eye twitched, and he sent Joey a glare.
"You...you sick bastard! I'd like to think by now I'm though dead so...I don't think it'd matter if I were to kill you." Henry huffed.
"I thought that monster would've killed you." Joey growled.
"What? This one?" Henry gestured for Bendy to come into the room. The demon ducked under the doorway, and when he saw Joey, he felt like his heart fell out of his body.
The pain this man had caused him. He'd hurt him physically, and emotionally, he'd taken Henry away from him. His Henry. And that, that was unforgivable.
"Why don't we play a little game of questions and answers, hmm? Me and Bendy will ask questions, and you will answer them." Henry charged at Joey and slammed his head against the counter, knocking him out.
"Let's tie him to a chair, c'mon." Henry said. Bendy was shocked, he'd never seen this side of Henry before...he liked it.
"Alright, let's get revenge. Can I rip him apart after?" Bendy asked.
"Of course you can, it won't exactly count legally as murder, because the law says nothing about demons killing people." Henry smiled.
Sure, being in the studio messed him the hell up. But hey, now killing Joey wouldn't really bother him. It'd make him happy.
"Ugh my head...what happened?" Sammy walked into the room from somewhere else in the house.
"Sammy! Wait...does that mean that everybody got out?" Henry asked, eyes widening. They suddenly heard voices from other parts of the house.
They all glanced over as a tall man walked over. "Norman..." Sammy muttered, staring at the man.
"Sammy? Is...is that really you?" Norman asked, excitement enveloping his face. Sammy nodded.
The short blonde was picked up in a bone crushing hug by Norman, who was laughing and crying at the same time.
Sammy kissed him and they stayed hugging for a long while. "Aww." Henry smiled at his friends. Bendy looked down at Henry.
Henry felt his eyes on him and turned to the demon. "What?" He asked, a confused smile gracing his face. Bendy blushed and turned away.
"Nothin." He muttered. Henry saw right through his lie.
      "Aren't you excited that we got out? This couldn't be more awesome! Everybody's okay, we can get revenge on Joey, I can finally go home. Now that you're here, my life is literally complete." Henry smiled, seemingly lost in thought.
      The two stared at each other in silence for a moment. "I missed you so much when I was fired. I still have so many human things to show you." Henry grinned.
      "Wait...I get to live with ya?" Bendy asked, tilting his head, hoping to heaven and hell that it was true.
      "Of course!" Henry laughed. "Just you and me bud. Just like how it used to be." He smiled in joy, only one thing could possibly make it all complete.
      Joey was awake now. He looked over at Norman and Sammy in disgust. "You two are gonna make me puke!" Joey yelled, gagging.
      Sammy narrowed his eyes at him. Norman looked ready to commit a murder.
      "Henry, you better untie me before I get the Police involved!" Joey shouted, glaring over at Henry and Bendy.
      Henry suddenly realized something. Joey's attention was on him right now, which made it the perfect time.
      "Bendy could you lean down for a second?" Henry asked, a small smirk on his face. Confused, the demon leaned down to Henry's height.
      "Why-" he started to ask, but Henry cut him off with a kiss full on the mouth, his arms wrapped around Bendy's neck.
      Henry pulled away at the sound of Joey yelling and gagging. He didn't even look at Bendy, pretending as if nothing had happened.
      He walked over to Joey and slapped him hard across the face. Joey spat out one of his teeth along with some blood.
      "Alright, who's going next?" Henry grinned, holding his hand out as if he were presenting something.
      Everybody rushed into a line up, every single worker. And the toons as well. Each took a turn slapping or punching Joey wherever they pleaded, yelling things at him as they did so.
      Some things yelled were;
      "THIS IS FOR MAKING ME LOOSE MY FRIENDS!" Lacie screamed.
      "THIS IS FOR HARMING US!" Sammy yelled.
      "THIS IS FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU'VE PUT OUT SPIRITS DOWN!"  Grant shouted.
      "THIS IS FOR YEARS OF MY LIFE AND ALSO THAT ONE TIME I LOST MY SANDWICH THAT I'M BLAMING YOU FOR!" Wally yelled.
      "Seriously Walls?" Jack laughed. Wally stepped away after breaking Joey's nose.
      "Yes. I like food okay?" Wally giggled. Jack rolled his eyes and hugged him.
      "I can't believe all this happened. I missed you." Jack said.
      "I bet I missed ya more." Wally grinned.
      "Oh really?" Jack questioned, leaning his face closer to Wally's.
      "Yeah." Wally said, also leaning closer. The two kissed and then cheered their friends on as they beat the living hell out of Joey.
      Everyone but Bendy had went, because he would go last, he was killing Joey. Honestly, he'd experienced the most pain out of everybody.
      Joey turned his bruised, beaten, swollen, bloody, broken, and toothless face towards Henry. "You still suffered. You're such an idiot that you actually fell for every single one of my tricks. Heh, and now look what happened. You may have gotten out, but the nightmare still resides within you. You'll never forget it." Joey cackled weakly.
      Henry flinched back. Maybe Joey was right. Maybe it was all his fault. Bendy recognized the hurt and deep thinking look on Henry's face.
      "It's not your fault Henry." Bendy said, hugging the animator before turning and glaring venomously at Joey.
      He growled and dug his gloveless clawed hand into Joey's stomach, the other crushing he old man's windpipe.
      "This is for everything you've ever done. Especially existing, and for ever taking my Henry away from me." Bendy snarled.
      Joey let out a pathetic whine before Bendy raked his claws down and his guts spilled out. He then proceeded to rip the man's windpipe right out of his throat.
      Henry couldn't look away from the ghastly sight. It was unsettling and he still felt bad despite everything that disgusting, old, and now dead, man did to him.

There's probably one last chapter after this then I'm thinking the book would probably be completed.