Part 8

All of them froze, staring at the inky veins that slowly grew larger by the second. "Oh no, oh god, run!" Henry said. Thomas flipped Boris over his shoulder and the three ran.
Soon Bendy appeared through the wall behind them. He spotted the three running. "Heeenryyy!" Bendy called.
"It can speak?!" Allison asked. "Yeah!" Henry huffed. Henry got an idea. As they rounded the corner, he grabbed an Alice cut out and threw it across to another hall.
Bendy thought it was Alice for a second and ran after it. But by the time he stopped and realized it was just a cutout, they were gone.
"Fuck!" Bendy growled. He smashed the angel cutout to bits. "I nearly had him!" Bendy pouted. He kicked the smashed cutout one last time before absorbing into the wall.
-time skip brought to you by this last moment being Alice Angels first real flight. Too bad it wasn't actually her, she's dead.-
The group of four got to Tom and Allison's safe house. Henry clutched his sides. His bloody cuts and bruises stung from sweat, and he felt light headed. Tom pushed him into a little cell thing and boarded it up.
"H-hey, what's this for?" Henry demanded, pushing on the boards. They didn't budge. "Well...Tom doesn't trust you, he thinks you might hurt us, because well, you're a human, those aren't common down here, and we can't trust you." Allison tried explaining.
Henry felt offended. "That's...thats...what the hell kind of reason is that?! You can't trust me because I'm human?! Bullshit! He just hates me for literally no reason!" Henry growled.
Tom snarled, baring his teeth. "At least please take care of Boris." Henry pleaded. "Don't worry, we'll heal him up." Allison reassured him.
"Thank you." Henry sighed. He found some paper in his cell. "Hey...you got a pen?" Henry asked after about an hour.
Boris had just woken up, his arm in a sling. He glanced around in confusion. Allison handed Henry a pen through the little space over the wooden bars of his cell.
He sat down on the ground and doodled on his papers. Tom and Allison curiously watched him. "What are you doing?" Allison asked.
Henry glanced up at her. He was drawing Thomas and Boris and her. "You'll see." He said. And so he doodled the three.
After he put it in the wooden board wall separating them. "Oh! That's cool." Allison smiled. Tom pretended like he didn't care. Boris wagged his tail and gave Henry a toothy dog smile.
That's how it went on for a week. Henry was trapped in a cage, Boris was healing, and Allison and Tom were either painting on the wall, exploring, or keeping an eye on Henry and Boris.
One day, Boris was healed, and he went exploring with Allison and Thomas. Henry hadn't slept the entire time he was in his cage, he just couldn't. But now all those sleepless nights were catching up to him.
He swayed on his spot drawing on the floor, then passed out. While he was sleeping, Bendy had found Allison, Tom and Boris.
They had run away. Leaving Henry. Boris had to be carried by Tom so he wouldn't run off and try to save his creator.
Bendy smashed the door to their safe house open. His non-visible eyes swept the room. He saw the boarded up area. He walked over.
Bendy saw Henry sleeping on the ground, pen and paper in hand. He softly chuckled it himself. It reminded him of when they used to draw together in the earlier years, before Joey fired him.
He'd missed Henry those days. A lot. The demon tore the board off of the wall and stepped inside, kneeling down beside the animator.
His face was smushed against the ground, his glasses looking like that might cause them to break. Bendy carefully picked the animator up.
His pen and paper fell to the floor. The demon gently placed Henry on the little bed in his cell. He swept the hair out from over his eyes and looked at the animators peacefully sleeping face.
It was the first time Bendy had seen Henry relax since he got back to the studio. He felt kind of bad for him.
He turned his head and picked up a pile of drawings Henry had done out of boredom and also the want to draw.
There was drawings of the three toons, the butcher gang, and even some of Henry's old coworkers. Then there was drawings of what Norman and Sammy had become, drawings of list ones and searchers, twisted and non-twisted angels, dead and alive Boris's, warped butcher gang.
And there was also bendy of course, and his ink demon form. He marvelled at how well the man could draw. Then the paper that had previously had Henry sleeping on it caught Bendy's attention.
It was a drawing of Henry sitting at his old desk working on animation, and Bendy in his toon form sitting happily in his lap.
The words 'I miss you bud.' Were written above it. Bendy felt his throat tighten. Did Henry really mean that? Or did he just mean he missed his toon self? Bendy didn't know, and decided that since Henry was asleep, he'd catch him another time.
He spread the thin blanket over the animator, pressing their foreheads together for a few seconds before leaving.

Alright, I'm sorry but is nobody gonna talk about how in the game there's a frickin fish tank with live fish and water in Allison's and Tom's safe house?
I haven't seen anyone mention anything about that. I mean, it's water! Wtf that makes no sense!
Is nobody gonna question this?! Also I can't have been the only one to notice this weird thing Bendy does.
So you know when Henry had to crawl through the vents? And when Bendy jumps out at you from one of the vents?
I don't move, I'll just sit there and watch him, but he literally caresses the flipping vent, while looking right at Henry.
Has anyone else noticed these things?