4- magic bullet

The boys now finally believed me when I said Derek wasn't the one who bit Scott or killed the bus driver when they asked to see his eyes and realised that they weren't red so at least Scott wouldn't be accusing my brother of everything supernatural anymore.

I got ready for school wearing the usual outfit.

(Or anything you want)

With my hair down like usual I was too tired to do anything about my hair so ye I just left it alone.

"Bye Derek I'm going to school" I shouted even though I knew I didn't have to.

Derek walked out into the hall and smiled at me "bye y/n/n"

☁︎︎

I was in geography with Scott and stiles sitting in the same row as stiles with Scott in front of me.

The teacher was handing back all of our tests and I was dreading it knowing that I probably did terribly.

Stiles got his test back first and he proudly showed us his A I smiled at him proudly "well done stiles" I said half falling asleep.

Truth was I didn't get much sleep last night I kept having nightmares about, well usually they where about stiles or sometimes I had a few of Derek and Scott. Mainly just anyone I cared about and they would be dying helplessly in front of me but I couldn't move to help them. It was terrifying.

"Y/n are you okay?" He asks which makes Scott gain attention and both of the boys turn to look at me.

Before I could answer saying I was fine the teacher put my test down in front of me with a smile on her face.

I looked down at my paper to see that I got an A!

My eyes widened "holy shit" I whispered underneath my breath.

"Y/n!" Scott whisper yelled and I looked up from my paper to see the boys looking at me with concerned looks.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, actually I'm more than that I'm actually doing great right now" I said handing stiles my paper.

"What'd she get stiles?" Scott asked trying to see my paper from stiles desk

"Holy shit she got an A" stiles said with a smile on his face "well done y/n/n"

Before Scott could say anything about it his own test got put on his desk.

Me and stiles both looked over to see a D-. Oh that's gotta suck.