The Girl Who New Too Much

Me and stiles where tangled up in each other's arms as we watched a movie, I can't really remember which one because I wasn't really paying attention.

"What you thinking about?" Stiles asked as he tightened his arms around me slightly.

I looked up at him and gave him a soft smile "oh, nothing"

He rolled his eyes playfully "What is it?"

I sighed looking down and placing my head back onto his chest my fingers drawing little patterns onto his stomach "I was just thinking about how lucky other people are, you know? It's like when I walk into school I'll look around and see everyone happy and smiling without a care in the world whilst we're here trying to figure out the freaking supernatural... it just makes me think what life would've been like if I never knew about the supernatural. I never got a chance too, my whole family being werewolves and what not"

"It wasn't actually as good as you may think. Yes it was slightly less stressful but I found out about the supernatural around the same time i met you, and that was the best part of my life. Still is the best part of my life. So I guess the supernatural did one good thing for us, that night in the school, locked in with the alpha. If it wasn't for that I don't think we would have ever gotten together. Yes I liked you and yes you liked me but would we have ever admitted it? Probably not." He whispered into my hair

I looked up at him with a smile realising he was right "there's that beautiful smile" he says a smile of his own growing onto his face

I lean up and place a kiss to his lips, my hand on his cheek, my thumb gently rubbing up and down the side of his face. That perfect face of his.

I pulled away from the kiss and gave him another smile "I guess your right"

"Of course I'm right. If it wasn't for the supernatural I would never have this, gorgeous, amazing, badass, beautiful girl laying in my arms right now"

☁︎︎

A few hours had passed of us watching movies and sharing a few kisses in between when we got a call from Lydia telling us that she thinks she's found another dead body.

We ran outside and got in the jeep heading directly for the school, where Lydia told us she was.

It was the middle of the night and I was honestly giving up on the whole sleep thing. We where rarely getting any with the amount of things we all had going on at once.

When we got there Scott had just arrived on his bike.

We all walked over to each other and both Lydia and Allison walked from the side of the school to in front of us.

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Lydia tells us

She seems to think for a moment looking between the four of us "and you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?!" I ask

"Not yet." She sighs

"Not yet? What do you mean not yet? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body" stiles says

"Oh no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." She replies

I cover my laugh by putting my hand over my mouth but everyone still heard it and turned to me, Lydia with a playful smirk on her face whilst stiles glared at me.

I scratched the back of my neck looking everywhere but their faces and when I look back to them they're all still staring at me although stiles wasn't glaring anymore he had a soft smile played on his face.