S3a EP1- Tattoo

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture" the tattoo guy says and I stifle my laugh

"Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles asks showing us a tattoo of a lizard that looked exactly like the kanima me and Scott both shared a look and then looked back to the boy with a 'really' face.

"Too soon? Yeah. I don't know, man, are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?" Stiles says closing the book and putting it to the side.

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott says

"Okay, but why two bands?" Stiles asks

"Yeah I'd like to know that too" I say

"I just like it." Scott replies and I look to stiles whos looking at me with the same expression

"Well don't you think your first tattoo should mean something?" I ask looking back to the werewolf.

"Getting a tattoo means something." Scott says

"He's right" the tattoo guys says

"Tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word 'Tatua' means 'to leave a mark' like a rite of passage." He finishes, going back to prepping the stuff.

"Yeah, you see? He gets it." Scott says

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott, literally." Stiles says like it's obvious, cuz it is.

"Okay, you ready?" The tattoo guy says

Scott nods and they guy cleans Scott's arm and holding the tattoo gun above where he's about to do it. "You uhh ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" He asks

"Nope" Scott replies

"This boy does" I reply walking over to stiles so I can catch him if he faints again.

He starts staring at the needle going into Scott's skin and I look at him like he's stupid, he starts to sway and I catch him right before he hits the floor.

After Scott got his tattoo we get back into the jeep, me in the back.

"You okay?" Stiles asks Scott as he groans

"It kind of burns" Scott says looking at the bandage thats covering his arm.

"Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,00 times with a needle." I say from the back

"Yeah but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this" Scott says as he jogs back in his seat groaning in pain. "Oh god it's definitely not supposed to feel like this. I gotta take this thing off."

"No, no, no, no, Scott. Scott, please stop." Stiles says looking away

Me and Scott both watch in confusion as the tattoo starts to fade away.

Stiles looks back and furrows his eyebrows when he sees that it's gone.

"It healed" Scott groaned

Stiles pulled a weird face "thank god. I hated it"

Me and Scott both look at him and I playfully slap his shoulder

"Sorry" he says and I roll my eyes sitting back in my seat and putting my seatbelt on.

We drive off and Scott and stiles are talking about something, I wasn't listening partially because I was too busy thinking about everything else. Like the amazing 4 months that we had just had. No supernatural drama, but I did have to listen to Scott go on and on about Allison and frankly I still didn't like her.

They caught my attention when I heard Scott say oh god.

I looked up and saw them looking out the window so I followed their line of vision and saw Lydia's car with her and Allison in it.