Letharia Vulpina

Scott and Derek ran down the stairs probably to go and save all the people down there as I slowly got up from the ground, groaning in pain.

"For fucks sake" I groaned as I
Could see blood spreading across my stomach. "How the hell?"

"Hello there dove" I heard stiles' voice. I groaned out of frustration and turned around to see him standing a few feet away from me.

"Ouch that doesn't look good" he teased

"I've had worse" I mumbled

"I know you have. It's quite obvious and if we are actually speaking logically you should be dead" he replied stepping forward and reaching his hand out to touch my cheek which I pushed away

"Just leave him alone, please." I begged

"Ooo I like it when you beg." He smirked "and leave Who alone?"

"Who do you think asshat? Stiles." I answered as I backed away

"I wouldn't keep walking backwards if I were you, might fall off the ledge" he smirked making me turn around and see that I was stood on the ledge of the hospital roof

"No where to go, no where to run, no where to hide" he grinned stepping closer to me "you and me, we could rule the world together."

"No thanks, I'd rather have stiles back, the real stiles. My stiles." I replied as I stepped towards him

"Your not scared." He stated surprisingly

"Of you?" I laughed "why would I be? The bond thing goes both ways, stiles can't hurt me either and since your in his body that means you too"

"I can't physically hurt you, you mean?" He smirked "I can mentally torture you if I wanted to"

I sighed "then why haven't you? If you want me just leave stiles out of it. Please"

"See, this is how I hurt you. I hurt stiles it hurts you twice as much." He told me, stepping closer to me and putting his hands on my shoulder turning me around and pinning me to another electrical box before pushing his lips to mine roughly, it took everything in me to push him away but luckily I managed to and he smirked "hate to kiss and ditch, but I gotta go. See you later dove."

And before I could do or say anything else, he was gone. Vanished.

☁︎︎

Nobody had seen stiles for over 48 hours. 48 hours of hell. 48 hours that I spent either searching for him or crying into his pillow. 48 hours of no sleep, very little food, and hardly any water or any form of drink.

Everyone at school was giving me pity looks as if he were dead and that honestly just made the whole situation worse. Scott and the other members of the pack, including Ethan and Aiden, if felt like they had been stepping on egg shells around me. Acting as if they say one wrong thing and I'd break.

Scott kept reassuring me that they'd find him and so did stiles' dad. Isaac helped a little too, well as best he could seen as he was in the hospital, he got electrocuted pretty badly when that electric cable snapped.

But in all honesty nothing they did or tried could ever make this situation any better. The only thing I needed, the only thing I wanted was stiles. My stiles. Not void stiles. Just stiles.

I think they knew that, I think everyone knew that. Everyone was scared, I could feel it. Even though the tried to hide it as best they could when they were around me but I could still feel it.