The Benefactor

We ran into Scott's house and up the stairs to see Scott pacing in front of his bed.

"Where is he?" I asked and he pointed towards the bathroom.

I opened the door and pushed away the shower curtain to see Liam led in the bath wrapped
In multiple layers of duct tape. "Scott!" I yelled, looking at the boy who's face was fear stricken.

I sighed "I'll get you out in a minute" I told him and closed the shower curtain walking back into Scott's room and sitting on the edge of his bed. "So you bit him?"

"Yeah." He sighed and I looked up at stiles with a questionable look.

"And you kidnapped him." Stiles adds

"Yeah."

"And then you brought him here." I told him like it was stupid because quite frankly it was.

"I panicked" he defended

We heard Liam yelling as best he could with the duct tape over his mouth and I sighed rubbing my face with my hands.

"As a reminder," stiles stated "this is why I always come up with the plans."

I got up walking back to the bathroom the other two behind me as I opened the shower curtain to reveal a scared Liam.

I peeled the tape off of his mouth and he started yelling for help. "Shut up."

He turned to me with furrowed eyebrows "why do you guys want me? What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything it's what Scott did. But now we have to help you, I apologise for him tying you up and putting you in a bathtub but I can't change that so yeah, do you want help or not?" I asked him and he nodded, I rolled my eyes and helped him out by his hand and sitting him down on a bed but keeping my hands on his shoulders incase he tried to run.

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles asked him and I furrowed my eyebrows. That made no sense whatsoever.

"Not really" Liam responded and you could see the anger on him

"Good. That's good-" stiles started but got cut off by Scott.

"I don't understand either"

Stiles looked to me asking if I understood and I tilted my head to the side with a look that told him 'a little'

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "Scott you should tell him. You did it to him"

"Tell me what?" Liam half yells and Scott stammers for a bit. I roll my eyes at them.

"Scott bit you, Scott's a werewolf. So now you're going to be a werewolf" I explained and he looked up at me like I was crazy "don't shoot the messenger."

"Unless it kills you" stiles adds in and I glare at him, liams face dropping to one of fear. "Shouldn't have said that" he half apologises

"What?" Liam says as his breathing starts to get slightly laboured and tears threaten to spill from his eyes.

"Is he... is he crying?" Stiles asks being the insensitive person he can be sometimes.

Scott squatted down in front of him "hey... Liam, it's okay. You're going to be all right."

Liam sobbed a couple times and I looked around awkwardly, of course I felt bad for him but this, might have been a little much. A little dramatic. Just a little.

I took my hands off of his shoulders letting Scott talk to him properly as I sat on the bed behind him.

He stood up still sobbing lightly as he stared down at the floor before picking up the chair and smacking Scott and stiles with it before running out.