117

Stiles drove to the clinic after dropping Kira and Malia off.

The other two opened each door, stiles opening the jeep door whilst Scott opened the animal clinic door as I helped a weak Derek out of the jeep and carried him inside, Lydia already having been inside a few seconds earlier than us.

Deaton pushed everything off of the table and I placed him down on it Deaton looking at him with a fearful expression.

"Wow" was all he managed to get out.

"Wow?" Stiles questioned "wow as in, I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do kind of wow? Cuz that's the wow we're hoping for."

Deaton looked over at him "I think you may be overestimating my abilities."

I slid my hand into dereks after seeing him shiver lightly, "he's cold... really cold"

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asks as Deaton shines a little torch in dereks eyes.

"I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience." Deaton tells us his face looking completely shocked.

"So what do we do?" I ask

"Until morning? Nothing. It's probably best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." He answered

"You mean from Kate?" Stiles asked

Deaton turned to us "if she is alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate."

I ran my hands through my hair rubbing my face. "I don't get it. Why would she want Derek to be young again? When Derek was 16 the fire hadn't even happened yet so how do you think he's going to deal with that?"

"He doesn't know about the fire yet?!" Deaton asked like I was supposed to tell him

"No, he's too young he would know nothing about it, he's already freaked out by me. I'm 10 years older than I'm supposed to be for him. The age he is now I would have been 7. I'm 17 now. That's a pretty big age difference" I responded and he nodded with a sigh. "What he gonna be like with Peter?"

"You guys should go home, get some sleep." Deaton said and everyone else nodded going to turn away "that includes you too y/n."

"No, I'm not leaving. He's my brother and somehow he's now magically gone back 10 years, if he wakes up he's gonna go straight back to the hale house." I answered

"You need to start taking care of yourself again y/n. You haven't done that since before the sacrifices." Scott reasoned and I sighed rubbing my face with my hands.

"I'll stay." Lydia said randomly "my grades are fine, I've slept properly every night recently, unlike you."

"I've been getting enough sleep to help me stay up for one night" I told her and she looked at me with a face that said 'really?'

"Y/n, Lydia's right. You haven't slept properly in forever, and then the past few weeks with Derek missing you've been sleeping even less. You need sleep." Stiles justified and I sighed leaning forwards on my knees.

"Fine, but if anything happens and I mean anything then you have to text me." I replied and she nodded.

I sighed as I stood up nearly falling over yet again. Stiles catching me before I fell.

We got in the jeep driving away and dropping Scott off at his house before heading back to stiles'

We walked up the stairs quietly and into his room where I nearly automatically fell onto the bed bringing his pillow to my body and hugging it tightly.