S2 EP11- Battlefield

My eyes opened and I once again found myself not being able to move. I look to the side and see stiles sat on his chair his head slowly falling like he was trying to sleep.

"Stiles?" I ask my voice slightly hoarse

He looks up and breathes a sigh of relief his hand slipping into mine "come here" I said patting the bed

"Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you." He says seeming unsure

"You won't" I answer and he nods gently laying down next to me

"What happened?" I ask pulling myself closer to the boy I loved so much

"You got shot, twice. Once by Matt with a normal bullet and then again by Gerard and he has that autumn crocus stuff in his bullet." He says and I nod

"You can't keep getting hurt y/n" he says finally turning to face me and I can see a line of fresh tears rolling down his perfect face.

"I know, I'm sorry" I reply looking down at my hands

"It hurts me. Whenever you get hurt I get that fear that you might not come back, you might already be dead. And it's terrifying" he admits

I look up to see his face and I gently press my lips to his, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me on top of him, gently.

I pull away to look at his face and he gives a light smile "I'll try not to get hurt, but like before I can't promise anything because I can't just sit on the side and do nothing"

"I know you can't, because that's not who you are. Your y/n hale. You don't sit on the sidelines, you want to help whenever you possibly can. But sometimes I wish that you didn't, I hate seeing you get hurt, I can't see you get hurt." He admits and I nod leaning down to kiss him again.

His lips meet mine half way in a soft and gentle yet needy kiss. A breathy moan that left my mouth was quieter by his lips on mine.

We pulled away from each other staring into each other's eyes for a second that seemed to be forever, those gorgeous honey brown eyes I could stare into for days on end.

Without a second thought his lips covered mine in a deeper, more intense kiss.

As the kiss progressed I could feel stiles getting harder.

I know I've already said this but this kiss. Wow. It was the kind of kiss that was desperate and needy all while being loving and caring at the same time. It was the type of kiss where it felt like it was just us in the entire world, no one else. Just us.

Breathless moans and noises of lips smacking together filled the room, many open mouthed kisses being shared.

His hand slid underneath the shirt I was wearing and slowly pulled it off my body our lips only parting for a second before colliding again.

We pulled apart quickly for me to slide his shirt over his head and I smiled at him before our lips where automatically connected again, like a magnet.

I slowly started to trail my lips down his jawline and onto his neck placing multiple red marks on it where tomorrow they would be a blueish purple colour.

I smirked at the work I had done and right when I was about to dive into his neck again he rolls us over, him now on top of me.

Smashing our lips together again he slowly slid my shorts down my legs whilst I worked at his belt pulling it off and chucking it to the side as I pulled down at his trousers, he kicked them off.

Both of us now in our underwear he reached round my back to my bra and looked at me for any sign that I didn't want to do this.

I nodded at him and he unclipped my bra throwing it to the other side of the room.