De-Void

I apologise in advance for all things that take place in this chapter but I assure you, it is not what you think. God some of you are going to kill me for this.

We walked into the loft to see stiles facing the other way.

He slowly turned around his eyes stopping on both me and his dad.

"Hey y/n, dad."

Noah pulled a pair of handcuffs from out of his pocket and stiles' eyebrows raised at them "you want to handcuff me?"

"If my son is still here, if there is still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me. Because he knows... I'm here to protect him from himself and from others." Noah said as he walked slowly up towards stiles who looked slightly guilty as he raised his hands like he was willing to be handcuffed.

Noah handcuffed him just as we planned to. Well I hoped to, I didn't have much hope anymore though.

Stiles looked down at his wrists then over to me with a smirk. That wasn't stiles. It was void.

"You're not my son." Sheriff realised with a shaky breath all whilst void was staring directly at me.

He broke through the handcuffs as if it were as easy as ripping a piece of paper. "You know, I always thought you'd be the one to handcuff me, dove. That would've been fun."

Just when I was about to retaliate argent, Allison and Derek came walking through the doors. They were our backup plan.

Voids eyes finally left mine as he smiled snarkily at the others behind us.

Allison fired a stun gun at him only for him to grab it by the wire and yank it out of her hand. What the hell?

Derek growled launching himself at stiles as Allison held me back. That's what she got told to do. Hold me back so I wouldn't try and help stiles. I wanted to help stiles but not void and because void was in his body it played with my mind making me want to help him. They had also given me some sort of injection meaning I wouldn't be able to use my telekinesis for the next couple of hours, seen as I couldn't use it on stiles anyway they didn't want me to use it on them whilst trying to help stiles.

Stiles bent dereks arm round his back and chucked him into a post yet again like it was nothing.

He scoffed and turned around to be met with a cocked gun aimed at his head.

My eyes widened and I fought against Allison's grip desperately trying to stop argent.

Stiles' eyes flicked to me and he smirked before looking to his dad.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Noah told the man as I continued to struggle.

"Why not? I've done it before." Argent murmured looking over to me.

"Because you know you won't just be killing one innocent kid, you'll be killing two. And you know that. You kill him you kill her." Noah reasoned, were they talking about me?

"Werewolves, berserkers. I could easily add a nogitsune to the list" argent seethed

Noah cocked his gun and aimed it at argents head making us all gasp apart from stiles who just cocked his head to the side with parted lips.

"You're not gonna shoot my son."

"That's not your son sherif. Thats not your son." Argent repeated

"Put It down." Noah commanded

Stiles' face changed from a smirk to a look of worry. "Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's gonna kill me, dad"