A/n

Just wanna say something real quick. Usually I post every day and maybe several times a day but now we're back at school the updates are going to be a little slower than usual and you will probably only get a chapter every other day or every 2 days.

Also I'm changing my writing style, I'm not gonna rewrite the previous ones until I've finished the whole book but the next chapters and onwards are going to have slightly more dialogue because I feel like they talk too much and it kind of effects how much you know is going on, I know you all have probably watched teen wolf before reading this but I wanted to add my own spin on it instead of going with the exact story line to try and make it slightly different to all the other teen wolf rewrites on wattpad. So yeah sorry if you like my previous writing style but I'm not changing much. Only changing the amount of speech and dialogue which means the chapters will probably be longer.

Last thing is I wanted to say thanks for reading, I know I'm not the best writer but I'd like to say I'm not the worst either. So thank you if you read and react to this book, it means a lot. Also if you have any ideas or you want something to be interpreted into the story you can comment or dm me about it.