p e r f e c t i o n

He was fixing his tie, trying to loosen it as he walked to the meeting room of his job. "Finally Nick, we've been waiting forever." His colleague and friend, Matt joked.

"Shut the fuck up." He rolled his eyes and sat next to Matt who had a grin on his face.

"Okay, this is the Martin Family. A married couple, Lara Martins and John Martins and their son, Tim Martins. They were found dead in their homes. The story is, they're still determining if it was murder or not but, an insane amount of heroine was found in their system." Their analyst, Jessica Tapper, introduced their new case for the day.

"So murder. Any suspects?" One of the six-membered team, Cynthia Drake, asked. His head turned to Jess and she shook her head no.

I've sent all the information to your tablets." She took her seat. "Jet?" Another member, Harry Williams, asked. "No, uh the case is downtown in a surprisingly nice neighborhood." Jess answered him.

"Ok. Drake you stay here with Tapper and gather as much information as you can. Gray, Williams and I will head to the scene. Foster, you head over to the family and friends they knew and talk to them. Let's get to work people." Their team leader, Adam Garcia, instructed everyone on their assignments.

They all stood up and headed to their desks to grab their guns except for Cynthia and Jess who stayed and got on their laptops to get information on the family.

Adam rode by himself and Harry rode with Nick to the crime scene.

They parked and walked out, going through different parts of the crowd gathered around the house.

As Nick was walking, he wasn't looking and he bumped into a young girl.

"Oh sorry." She looked up at him and he looked back down at her.

"No problem, it was my fault. Did you know them?" He asked her.

"Oh n-no." She turned around and his eyes immediately went to her ass.

He couldn't help but stare at them and marvel at how big and round they were. He had never really cared about a girls ass. Flat or not, it never mattered.

"I-I mean yes but- but no. I saw them a few times but we weren't really friends." He heard her say.

Even her voice was beautiful. Calming and quiet.

"I'm Supervisory Special Agent Nick Gray." He noticed her starting to turn around.

"Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" He asked and she nodded before following him.

"Ok how old are you?" He asked her. "Um I-I'm s-seventeen." She answered. "Ok did you know anything about the family that lived here?" He wrote in a notepad that he was talking to someone about the case.

"N-No not really. They seemed like a nice family. T-Their son was m-my age a-and h-he went to my school. I'm sorry, is this important? I didn't really know them well and I don't think I can help." She asked him. "I guess not. Thank you for your help. Before you go though, what's your name?"

"Morgan. Morgan Rivers. I live right across the street." She pointed to her house and he turned to look.

"Ok than- MORGAN!" He heard someone scream her name and noticed her freeze.

"Y-Yea.." She answered back. "Get inside. NOW!" The woman he assumed to be her mother, pulled her away.

Even as she walked away, his eyes didn't leave her. Then he saw her turn around to smile and wave and he did the same back.

The girl was absolutely perfect.

He shook his head, trying to shake the thought away from his head, remembering that she was underage.