r i d e

She whimpered as he thrusted into her one final time. "Happy now baby?" He kissed her neck. She nodded lazily and he chuckled.

"I fucked you good, didn't I?" He chuckled at her dumbfounded face. She leaned forward and dropped her face into his chest.

He brushed through her hair with his hand. "Are you hungry baby?" He asked her, unsure as to whether she'd eaten or not.

She nodded softly, still in some minimal pain from their earlier activities. "What do you want to eat?" He whispered into her ear. "I don't know. What do you- have?" She cleared her throat half way.

"Come on, I'll take you there." He smiled. "I don't think I can walk yet." She shook her head.

His hand went under her thigh and he carried her up with him. "I know." He chuckled.

Her head went up to his neck and she just laid there. He carried her to their mini kitchen and turned so she could see what they have. "B-Boss." A guy stuttered as he stood up.

Nick shook his head and the guy sat back down. "Skittles!" She reached down to grab it and he smacked her bottom for it. He grabbed three large bags of Skittles and held it for her.

"What else? Real food this time." He asked. "I'll take a salad but no tomatoes or red onions." She said as she saw the ingredients in another bowl. Nick looked her at the guy and he immediately stood up and got to work. "Yes ma'am."

She frowned at the name. Saying "ma'am" made her feel old, like her mother. "Please don't call me that. It makes me feel old." She spoke up. "Yes ma- W-What do I call you then." He asked, confused.

"Morgan." She chirped. He looked up at his boss who rolled his eyes before nodding.

"Bring it to her seat." He said before walking off with his girl.

"Thank you." She pulled away from his neck and looked at him. They reached their seat so he sat down. "Of course baby. You know you can ask me for or about anything, right?" He raised a brow. "Y-Yea but," "But what?" He said.

"I still feel like I'm just using your money and you wouldn't be getting anything out of it and I don't like that." She frowned. "I'm getting you out of it." He smiled but she sighed.

"How about this? I can give you a budget to buy games or whatever you want but once you're going shopping, you have a different budget. Yeah?" She nodded with a big smile. "So what's my budget?" She asked as she saw him pull out his phone.

"10 for daily and 100 for shopping." She was shocked at the amount. $10 was so cheap for gaming. "You can get a better laptop if you want." He smiled at her, putting his phone away. "Not even $100 would get me that." She said.

"Thousand." He chuckled. Her jaw fell and her eyes left her head. "$100,000!? No, I can't. That's way too much!" She folded her arms.

"Baby, listen to me. I make $1,000 practically every second. So in 5 minutes, I've made 3x that amount." He said. "I want to spend my money on you." He rubbed her cheek.

"When would my budget like, refill..?" She asked, unsure of what word to use. "When your money runs out or when you need something that costs, let's say, $8,000 and you've spent, $3,000." He said and she nodded.

"Thank you. Thank you!!" She threw her arms around him and hugged him as tight as she could.

"We will be landing in a few minutes. For your safety, seatbelts on please." The pilot spoke through the intercom.

He put her down in her chair and buckled her belt for her. "Now eat." He pointed to the salad on the table next to her. Neither one of them had even realized when he had brought her food.