g o o d b y e

"Wake up baby, come on. It's almost 5." He shook her, trying to wake her up as gently as possible.

She let out a soft groan, turning to the other side. "Baby please. We have to go." He whispered softly. "No." She groaned, pulling the covers higher over her head.

He dramatically sighed before standing up and crossing his arms," I'll just have to leave you then. I love you baby, goodbye!" He feigned exiting the room.

"No! I'm up, don't go." She pulled the covers off herself and stood up.

"Good girl." He walked back to her, placing a small kiss on her cheek.

"Come on, go pack whatever you want. Two bags, max." He said walking into his own closet.

She left his room and went into hers, finding two bags there like he'd said. She picked out her favorite clothes and her essentials. She didn't know where they would go so she didn't know the what the weather would be like. To be safe, she packed both warm and cold clothing.

She mainly had long sleeved sweaters so it wasn't that hard to pick anything out. She left the closet after making sure she wasn't missing anything, and then went back to his room.

She opened his door and was met with his bare shirtless back. He was changing his clothes and had just taken off the button up he'd been wearing. He grabbed a random black shirt and turned around, while putting it on and saw her standing there, watching him.

"Yes baby?" He grinned cockily. "Uh, I-I'm
d-done." She said still staring at his chest even though it was covered up.

She didn't even realize he'd moved until she get his hand on her throat, tilting her head up to him before leaning and kissing her.

The kiss was causing her to feel lightheaded as she almost fell off her feet but he caught her just in time. Her arms slowly came up to grab his waist. She moaned softly as she felt his tongue on hers.

She moved her hand under his shirt, wanting it off. "Not now baby. On the plane, okay? We have to go now." He pulled away to speak to her.

She whined but nodded, accepting temporary defeat.

He kissed her nose before walking back to grab his bags. "N-Nick, w-what about the l-laptops?" She asked. She didn't want to sound selfish but she was curious as to what would happen to them.

"Right. Gimme a second." He said before walking to her room.

He grabbed the box it originally came in and wrapped it back in there before putting it in her bag.

"Okay, come on." He led her downstairs to the garage. "Stand here." He told her back walking up to a storage cabinet on the wall.

He pulled it off the wall and entered the code in the keypad behind the door.

He looked down and sighed, no marks were on the floor so that would buy them a little more time.

"Come on." He held his hand out for her. "You thought of everything.." She whispered, looking at the long hallway. There was a quick look of hurt on his face but he quickly brushed it off even though she'd seen it.

"No, I didn't mea- It's fine." He gave a small smile. She felt bad about what she said and how it hurt him but he didn't want her to see or know that.

"Are you sure you want to come? You can't talk to your friends, family or anyone back here?" He asked for the final time.

She nodded and walked inside, hugging him. He closed the door behind them and started walking.

After a minute or so, they reached a car. "Put your bags in here and get in the front seat." He told her. She nodded and did what he said. A minute later, he was in the driver seat next to her.