c l o s e r

Mature Content

His eyes opened in the middle of the night to see her on his chest with her arms on each side of him.

"Shit," he quietly whispered as he felt her involuntarily tighten around him.

He took a deep breath before running his hands through his hair.

He smiled as she sighed and laid peacefully in his arms. He was happy.

Before he knew it, his eyes closed while playing with her hair and he fell back asleep.

She woke up next and the sun was shining in her face.

She tried to move over to check the time but gasped when she felt him inside her, remembering the position they'd slept in.

She sat up and slid up to get off him but instead, slid back down on him, wrapping a hand around her mouth to keep any noises from floating out.

Feeling her slide on him, he woke up and smiled at the morning view.

Her tits bouncing in front of him as she fucked him for her own pleasure.

"Morning princess." He gripped her hips and pulled her down on him at the same time as his thrust up, forcing an animalistic moan out of her.

"What were you doing baby?" He asked with a sly grin, knowing exactly what she was doing and what she wanted.

"N-Nothing!" She whimpered.

"Doesn't seem like nothing baby. Are you lying to me?" His hands wrapped around her throat, choking her.

"N-No, I pr-promise." She stuttered.

"Who told you to stop moving!" He slapped her ass as she slowly rose up before going back down on him.

He grabbed her hips with his free left hand and fucked into her at the same time she came back down.

The pleasure was too intense for her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her moans got louder.

"Cum for me baby! Use my cock." His hand went down to her clit, rubbing profusely.

She threw her head back as her hand went to her nipples, rubbing them to give herself more pleasure.

His hand tightened around her neck as she moaned out, "Cum." His lips went to her neck and he sucked.

It was all too much for her. His mouth, his left hand, his right hand, his cock. She felt overwhelmed with all the sensations.

Before she could compose herself, the most erotic moan slipped past her lips as she came all over him, feeling her cum slide down her thighs.

He never stopped, though. Helping her ride out her orgasm.

After a few more seconds, his hands pulled away and he carried her off his dick, licking his finger as she giggled.

"Good morning." She yawned. "Definitely a good morning baby." He kissed her.

"What do you want for breakfast baby?" He smiled at her. "I don't know. You pick." She muttered.

"Come on princess." He whispered, brushing the hair out of her face.

"I don't care." She whispered, feeling tired from the exercise they'd had minutes ago.

"Nope, wake up princess." He carried her off the bed. Instead, her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck while laying her head on his shoulder.

"Baby, come on. I have to work." He kissed the side of her head. She reluctantly jumped down but kept her arms around his neck and her face on his chest.