f i r s t

Mature Content

⚠️The smut in the chapter is from another book written by BrattywitaFatty and was partly edited by me⚠️

He laced his hand with hers and took her to his room. Her legs were a little unreliable and he knew that so his hand was wrapped around her waist to help keep her up.

"Clothes off." He turned her towards him as they stood in his bathroom.

Nervously, she turned around and pulled off her shirt before bending down to shimmy out of her shorts.

She turned around to find him equally as naked.

He nudged his head towards the shower and she got hint, walking inside.

He stood behind her as her back faced him.

He teasingly leaned past her to turn on the shower, his dick rubbing against her ass while his left hand was around her waist.

She felt as though she couldn't breathe. All she could feel was him and it felt too hot for her to handle.

Luckily, the chilly shower turned on and it helped a bit but not a lot.

He turned her around to face him, his hand under her chin as he pulled her lips to his.

She felt so unbelievably rapt.

His tongue was everywhere, dominating hers.

He pulled away slowly but she involuntarily moved with him, not wanting to break the kiss.

He smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist to hold her still so he could pull away.

He wanted her but he thought she wasn't ready so he settled for just taking a shower.

"Later, I promise." He kissed the tip of his reddened nose.

He reached behind her and grabbed a bottle of soap and a sponge he had gotten in case of a scenario like this.

He poured some of the soap on the sponge while she stared at him.

He started rubbing the sponge on her body, cleaning her up for the night.

Once he was done, he let her rinse the soap off and wash her hair how she pleased while he cleaned himself.

After they were done, he turned off the shower and a lilac towel for her and a blue one for himself.

She wrapped it around herself and looked to up to see his hand waiting for her to grab.

She smiled softly and took his hand so he could help her out of the shower, not that she needed any. But she appreciated the courtesy.

She quickly went to her room to find some clothes to change into.

She wore a thin robe around her body and went back to his room, waiting for him to leave the bathroom and notice her.

The primal urge that overtook him was impossible to describe.

Seeing her standing in the doorway with that small robe barely covering her, fresh out of the shower and delectable as ever, made him want nothing more than to make sure she knew who she belonged to.

His mind immediately wanted to claim her, fuck her until she was a crying, quivering, submissive mess beneath him.

She squealed his name as he picked her up and tossed her in the bed.

Climbing on top of her, he smiling wickedly as she wrapped her limbs around him.

"That's my name princess, I'll make sure you wear it out," He teased, peppering soft kisses along her neck.