w a t c h e d

The first website she visited was Shein.

She scrolled through the clothes she'd seen and picked out some skirts, crew necks and tights. She saw a few dresses she liked but didn't know if she would look good in it.

As if he could read her mind, his thumb rubbed up and down the side of her waist, as a way of telling her to pick what she wanted.

She would hate to admit it but she loved the affection he showed her.

She turned her head back to look at him and she just stared at him for a second as he was on his phone. "Is something wrong?" He asked her, clicking off his phone and looking up at her.

"N-No." But something was wrong.

This.

Them.

Their "relationship."

She didn't know how she felt about it or how she was supposed to feel.

She turned back to the laptop and picked out the dresses. Then she went on to other websites, Forever 21, Aeropostale, H&M, Hollister, and American Eagle.

The majority of what she picked were collared shirts, skirts, oversized shirts, crewneck sweaters, leggings, tights, mom jeans, straight jeans, hoodies, sweatpants and a few dresses.

She had accumulated almost $1000 and she hadn't even chosen shoes or small accessories.

"I-I'm done." She whispered to him. "Alright, let me the things you bought." He turned his attention to her.

She showed him the different websites of clothes she'd bought. "And you're okay with this?" He asked, checking to see if she wanted more but she nodded her head.

"Shoes." He said and she just sat there.

"Morgan. Shoes." He sternly spoke.

"I didn't choose any." She whispered. He sighed and grabbed his phone once more. "Tell me when you're done."

She went online to Foot Locker and searched up Air Forces and Nike Jordans. She scrolled through and picked a few colorful and plain ones.

She saw a white one she liked and suddenly her mother's words popped in her head. 'You can't wear white, you'll get it dirty in a day.' She took a deep breath and moved on, not selecting the shoe.

Once she was done, she moved back to Shein and picked out some rings and necklaces she liked along with necklaces and bracelets. Then she went to Etsy and picked out some more jewelry.

She looked at the total and rounded to the closest amount, $3000.

She felt horrible. She was spending his money and that much too. She knew FBI Agents made about 60k a year so he probably would have $2000 left this month to spend because of her.

"I'm done." She looked back at him.

He sighed and scrolled through the websites. After seeing she'd picked things she wanted, he smiled and told her to checkout.

As she went through the process of buying clothes, she noticed something odd. Instead of saying Gray with an a, they were all spelled Grey with an e.

"A-Agent Gray?" She called. "Nick." He smiled and looked at her. "Nick, I think there's a typo here." She pointed to the screen and showed his last name. "No, that's my last name." He confirmed.