l o v e

Mature Content

"Shit, what time is it?" Nick muttered out to no one as he woke up. He grabbed his phone and groaned as the bright light shone in his face.

"6:43, alright." He whispered before getting up to his bathroom.

Hearing some movement in his bed after standing up, he turned around and then remembered who'd slept in his bed.

He smiled to himself before walking inside his bathroom and brushing his teeth.

He decided against taking a shower just yet so he wouldn't wake her up.

Once he was done, he put on a random shirt and went to his office.

He sat down and started working on files and paperwork he had to fill out for his parents, now his own, companies.

He signed a few things, made and updated documents, basically keeping himself busy for a few hours.

He hadn't even realized how much time had gone by until he heard a knock at the door and saw Morgan standing there.

In his shirt, waking up from his bed, with her natural beauty. He was in awe.

"Good morning." She smiled at him. "Good morning, did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Your bed is comfortable." She nodded. "What do you want to eat?" He asked her, going back to his files.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "Do you want to order something or make something?" Her eyes lit up, knowing she could order food.

"I'll make something." She whispered.

She hated what she'd said. She wanted to tell him she was in the mood for McDonalds, but she felt as though she'd spent a lot of his money already and was feeling bad.

He looked up at her and was confused. There was a look on her face that he didn't know the reason for.

"Come here." He put his pen down and turned his chair so he was facing the space between the desk and walls she would walk through.

Clearing her throat, she slowly started walking over to him.

When she got there, she stood, waiting for him to tell her why he called her over.

To her surprise, he pulled her into his lap and she let out a small yelp at the sudden action.

"Last time. What do you want to eat?" His hand wrapped around her waist.

She couldn't find any words to speak.

Small things like his hand around her waist, the primal, lustful look he was giving her and the way his dominant aura was practically visible kept her mouth shut.

She hated it.

But she loved it.

She didn't want to admit it but she was starting to like him. A little more than like and a little less than love.

"Um, M-McDonalds?" She breathed out.

She couldn't look at him as she spoke. She'd always had a small fear that her breath was less than pleasant and would never get too close to the point that someone could tell.

Of course she brushed for three minutes every day and used mouthwash, but it was still in her head.

"Order it on my card." His hand moved from her waist, letting her get up anytime she wanted.

She sat still, just looking at him. Wondering how someone who looked like her could make someone like him fall for her.

"You need something else?" His hand went under her chin as his thumb messed around with her lip.