a n e w

Mature Content

⚠️The smut in the chapter is from another book written by eclipsc and was partly edited by me⚠️

She stood there, speechless with nothing to say. "It looks nice. I love it!" She gushed over the house. "We're going to be living here while we stay in Seattle." He gave her a small kiss on her cheek.

"Come on, lets go baby." He grabbed her hand and they walked inside.

They walked in and he watched her as she looked around in awe. "I love it!" She grinned, turning back to look at him.

"I'm glad, princess. You see all the tables and counters, baby?" He kissed her cheek as she nodded. "I'm going to fuck you on every one of them." He whispered in her ear before biting down on it, forcing a small gasp out of her.

"Come on, let's go explore the rest of the house." He gave her a butt a small pat, nudging her forward with a reddened face and a crude mind.

She cleared her throat and continued walking into the kitchen. Marble counters, a smart fridge, double ovens and an island with 3 bar stools. "It looks so nice and clean." She softly spoke.

"Thank you." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Come on, let's go to upstairs." He pulled her backwards. "To your bedroom?" She asked.

"Ours. And no, that's last." He said. "But wh-" She cut herself off after noticing his harsh glare. "We're going to the guest room then ours." He said. She nodded and started following behind him. Up the stairs and to the right, behind the first door on the left was a room with a queen sized bed in the middle.

A bedside table on each side of the bed and a vanity on the right side of the room.

"This is pretty." She admired the white and gold combination of the room with little specs of black.

"Now can we go to our room?" She turned to him. "Let's go." He kissed her lips and started leading her to their room at the end of the left hall.

As he opened the door, the first thing she could see were the cream walls and hardwood floors with a carpet at the end of the king sized bed. In front of the bed, laying on the opposite wall was the TV. On the right, a white vanity for her to keep her accessories and makeup.

"I love it!" She gushed, walking into the room.

"I'm glad baby," he smiled, walking in behind her.

"Now that we're here and you've seen the room, I remember telling you something downstairs." His hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her directly against his chest while his lips teasingly trailed up and down her neck.

She thought of all the Wattpad books she'd read and how she was living the life they'd always lived. Feeling bold from her imagination, she turned around to face him. "I do too. Will you keep your promise?" She whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"With you, always." He looked in her eyes before leaning down to kiss her. His hand went underneath her thighs and he carried her, backing up to the wall.

His hand went inside her sweatshirt and gripped tightly on her waist as she moaned at the feeling of his hands on her bare skin. He pulled away and removed her sweatshirt before going down to kiss her neck, leaving marks all over her skin.

"Mm, s-shirt." She whimpered, pulling on his top. He pulled away and took off his shirt. Her hands wrapped around neck, pulling him closer and feeling all over his body.

He put her down for a second to pull down her pants as well. She raised her leg up one at a time, so he could pull them all the way down. He slowly kissed back up her legs to remove her red lace underwear.

He laid a kiss on her clit, enjoying the sound of her moan. "What do you want me to do, baby?"He pulled away and looked up at her.

She groaned, too embarrassed to say what she wanted him to do to her. "Come on baby. Tell me what you want" He grinned, kissing back up her body.

"I-I want you to fuck me." She stuttered out. "Good girl." He kissed her neck. He flipped her onto her stomach, then thrusted into her from behind.

Her first response was to lurch up, but he stopped that from happening. With one hand pinning her wrists to her back, he used the other to shove her face down into the mattress.

He put all his weight on her small frame. She felt herself suffocating against the material of the bedsheets, her wrists digging deeper into her own back. She couldn't scream or move. She could just take it and feel it.

Nick was beyond ruthless. Each thrust, each stroke pushed itself inside her with vigor and sheer force.

She felt her walls tighten more and felt waves of pleasure deeper and deeper within her.

Still pushing her down with enough strength to leave bruises, he felt her limbs begin to tremble. That only made him push down harder on her frail body.

He let his hand weave through her dark locks and pull at her scalp. His relentless pace didn't stop for a second.

He could feel Morgan's body begin to give up.

Her legs were shaking, her breathing shallow to nonexistent. Finally, he released her and her upper body shot up, gasping for air.

Then he slowed down, achingly pulling in and out of her. "Beg me to fuck you harder."

She was incoherent, recovering from her sustained lack of air. "Please... more..."

"Not good enough," He demanded.

"Please fuck me harder, please."

He finally pushed his cock deep into her from a different angle.

She gasped loudly into the bed, gripping onto the sheets till her knuckles turned pale. The thrust was so deep it seared with hints of delicious pain.

He hit the same spot - over and over and over again until she had tears staining her cheeks.

"Scream louder, baby." He didn't have to tell her twice as she completely let herself become undone. The air was filled with harsh thrusts and her dulcet screams of pleading and pleasure.

"Come for me, Morgan. Let go." Every nerve and sense in her unraveled. He had pinned her wrists on her back once again, his thrusts not wavering once.

They remained deep and unsparing of her shattered body. She moaned and cried to oblivion. Every part of her crashed and her body caved into an overwhelming flood of fulfillment.

Nick came and synced with her, pushing into her tight walls once again. His rough moans mixed with her tender cries as they blissfully came to their sense after sharing an elated release.

She laid down to close her eyes, as she was feeling tired. "What're you doing baby?" He asked, picking her up. "Mm, I'm tired." She groaned.

He laughed at her words, thinking she was joking. "I said I would fuck you on every counter and wall in this house." He slipped a finger inside her and smiled as she dug her nails inside his shoulder.

"I intend to follow up on that." He whispered in her ear before lightly nipping it.

He removed his hand and shoved his cock inside her, reveling in her scream.