Chapter 3

"Y/n, I have a question..." Joey says.
I turn around from the door, my heart beating quickly now, and look at him.
"What is it?" I ask.
"Will... Will you... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me.
I smile and nod my head frantically. He smiles and I run and hug him. We pull back then he kisses me again. Now that's something worth living for . I feel the Sparks fly everywhere and I'm enjoying every second of it. We keep kissing and I put my arms around his neck. His hands are on my hips. it turns into a minute long make out session until my neighbor come outside.
"Get a room kids!" My neighbor Victoria yells at us smiling. We pull apart and laugh.
We say goodbye then go our separate ways. I walk inside my house and sit on the bed, smiling because of what just happen. I hear my phone ding and go look at it.
It's from a random number that I'm guessing is Joey.
*TEXTING CONVERSATION*
Joey: Hey babe ☺️
You: Hey 😉
Joey: whatcha doin?
You: making a contact for you.
Joey: what is it?
You: 👑My Prince
👑My Prince: Awe, that's cute. Yours will be 👑My Princess
You: sounds good!
👑My Prince: I just got home
You: awesome. I'm gonna go take a shower.
👑My Prince: okay, be safe 😘
You: okay 😘 I love you
👑My Prince: I love you too 😘
*END OF CONVERSATION*
I lock my phone me go take a shower.
I wash my hair, shave my legs, and wash my body. I get out and get dressed. I go to the cabinet door and open it up. I see my four razors and pick them up.
"I won't be needing these anymore." I say walking to the toilet
I drop them in the toilet and flush it. I smile, finally proud of myself. I check the time and it's about 6 o'clock. I go down to the kitchen and make a microwave pizza then watch the walking dead, the first episode of the second half of the fifth season is on.
I finish my pizza then on commercial I go get a drink. I go back to the living room and the show comes back on. The show ends and I'm on the verge of tears 😭. (Sorry if I spoil anyone!!) I can't believe Tyreese is dead 😭 I honestly think it should have been Carol no offense. I don't like Carol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~
Hey dolls, sorry about the short chapter, just trying to whip up a new chapter 😊 okay, so what do you think of the episode of the walking dead? I can't believe Beth and Tyreese died. They were my favorite characters beside Daryl and Rick 😭 well, vote for this chapter of you enjoyed, love you dolls! Bye, 😘
QOTD: Do you watch the Walking Dead? If so who is your favorite character?