Chapter 13

I am picked up by one of the girls and I am bridal carried out if the crowd. well at least I thought it was a girl.
I open my eyes and it hurts badly. I see Joey carrying me. I wrap my arms around his neck. he carries me to the hallway.
He sets me down and I stand up slouching.
"Y/n, you look terrible." he says. looking at me.
I put my head down and he takes his finger and puts it under my chin. He lifts my head and looks me in the eyes. he starts to tear up.
"Joey, stop its not that bad," I say
"Not that bad? Not that bad? Y/n you just got beat up by a bunch of girls you don't know, all because we are together! Is that not that bad?!" He tells
"Joey.. i... i just.... I don't know." I say
"y/n if they are going to beat you up like that just because of me, then we can't be together. goodbye Y/n." he says leaving me stranded in the hall way.
I should have just stayed home today.
My dress and jacket had dirt all over it from being on the dirty floor and getting kicked by girls.
There's also blood on my jacket from my nose, from were the girl punched me.
I start crying. I fall back to the ground I curl up against the wall knees in my chest.
"Look it's the whore." one of the girls say.
I'm weak I tell myself.
I look up and I'm surrounded once again. I stand up and push through the crowd.
I run all the way home, crying.
I get to my front door and I am sobbing and breathing fast.
I run inside.
" Hey hon, why you home so early? Shouldn't you be at school?" My mom says.
I don't reply. I just run upstairs and lock myself in the bathroom.
I dig through the cabinets. I can't find it. I run to my room and search.
I remember my ones I hid and pull up the mattress.
Found them.