Chapter 12

I lay in my bed thinking about anything that comes to mind.
I'm mainly thinking about my dream last night.
Did it cause me to get sick? Or is my stomach just upset?
I don't know but my stomach is turning a little bit so I lay on my stomach.
My phone then vibrates.
/\/\/\/\/\
Blocked number-
you're a dumb Whore
\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Why the fuck would somebody just text me and say I'm a whore?
I think about who it could be for a few minutes then just roll it off my shoulder.
I then fall asleep. and sleep all day.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I wake up the next morning for school and decide I'm actually going to go.
"Hey honey, if your stomach gets upset again or you puke or something happens, just text me and I'll come get you." says mom
"Thanks mom." I reply.
She was standing in my door way then left. I go to the bathroom and do my make up because I looked gross.
I put on nude smokey eyeshadow and make a winged eyeliner, it actually turned out pretty good. I then put on my mascara.
My eyes looked astounding.
I go back to my room and look for an outfit. I want to dress up so I look for a dress in my closet.
I find lavender dress that is strapless so I get a white Jean jacket and put it on with it. i look so cute :).
I pick out shoes and get my white flats.
I go down stairs and my mom just stares at me with her jaw dropped.
"Close your mouth, you'll attract flies." I say and smirk
"Why are you so dressed up?" She asked
"I just... haven't dressed up in a long time so I decided to dress up." I say
"Oh ok.... oh and don't forget, tomorrow is your dads viewing.."
I nod then pack a lunch cause I hate school food.
"Well, I'm gonna go to school." I tell my mom
"Okay sweetheart." she says.
Today is going really well.
I get to school and meet Joey at my locker once again
"Damn, you look great." he says.
"Thanks babe." I say.
A few girls walk by and point at me.
"The hell they lookin at." I say
"You. you look amazing." He says. I blush and turn away.
I get my books out of my locker and head to first period which is also my homeroom.
"SLUT." Some girl yells across the room. I don't know who it is but everybody starts laughing at me.
I go and sit down.
First period goes by fast.
/\/\skip to lunch/\/\
I walk into the lunch room and sit down.
I begin to eat my feelings.
Just kidding, but I begin to eat.
I get to my pudding cup and realize that I didn't pack a spoon. I get up and go get a spoon.
I get up and walk to get a spoon when a girl comes up to.
"Hey, you didn't reply to my text this morning." she says with a puppy dog face
"Did I need to? Plus it was blocked.  "
"Stay the fuck away from Joey, got it bitch?"
"Um, sorry about your luck, but he's already mine hon."
"Right. Me and Joey, we used to date, wanna hear how we broke up?" She starts
I roll my eyes and cross my arms.
"-we were at this party, and I went to the bathroom, I came out and he was FUCKING some girl on the counter."
"Excuse me? Joey would never do that. he has too much decency. I'd Understand if he cheated on you, if there's a slut in this conversation right now, it's you."
She gasps and punches me.
What the frick frack diddly donk.
I get up and my face is in pain. everybody from the cafeteria is watching while this chick is beating me up.
She punches me back to the ground and starts kicking me. I just lay there with pain in my back. I start crying.
Her little group of friends come up and begin beating me up too, one of them picks me up and...