Chapter 1

~Casey P.O.V~
I lay in my bed, tears streaming down me face. My father was abusive and had just slapped me. My parents are divorced and my mom has custody. The only bad thing, I have to go to my dads every other weekend. Thank god it's Sunday. I hear my dad storm out of the house and the door slam. I get up and pack my bag to leave. I don't have a car and my mom is at work so I guess I just have to walk home. And by the way, I'm 16 turning 17 February 25, or in a month. It's freezing outside and I don't have my winter jacket, so I slip on my extra sweater that I brought. I've been cutter since I was 12 because I get bullied at school and my dad abuses me. I go into the bathroom real quick just to ease up the pain before I go. I open the cabinet door and take out my dads shaving razor. I pull up my sleeve and slash a few times. I decide that's enough and then start crying and slide down the wall.
"Today..... Today will be the day I end my life. Nobody cares so why should I?" I tell myself then get up.
I stand up then pull my sleeve back down and grab my bag and start heading out the door. I leave the door open because hell, why should I care if anybody breaks in? There nothing to steal. Because of my dad, he doesn't buy food, so I now starve myself because it's just easier than deciding what to eat. I'm only 93 pounds, which I know isn't healthy but at least I'm skinny. But sometimes when I feel the need to, I grab a granola bar and eat that then don't eat for another week.
I walk out of the drive way and head down the road in the sidewalk. About 5 minutes late I'm by the elementary school and there is a play ground. I got kind of tired of walking because I was so tired from only getting one hour of sleep last night so I go to the playground and sit on the swing. I sit there for a few minutes when I hear somebody from behind me say my name.
"Casey?" Says a boy
I turn around a little and see this kid from my school, his name is Joseph (Joey) Grind. He pretty popular for making quarterback on the football team.
Joseph walks up next to me and sits on the swing next to him.
"Are you okay?" he asks
I don't reply
"Casey, what's wrong?" He talks again
I don't really talk to him at school, I'm surprised he even knows my name. I tear up because I was thinking again about taking my life.
I lift my head and look at him tears in my eyes. He looks at me with pain in his eyes.
He pulls me into a hug and I hug back. Cry into his shoulder and he puts his chin on my head. I smell his Axe body spray and I sit there for a few seconds holding onto him while he plays with my hair.
I pull out from the hug and he looks at me.
"Casey, please don't cry. Your beautiful." He says
I didn't even tell him anything and I'm a very surprised by his reply. I don't even like him.
Well actually, I do. He's so cute. I want to hold him forever and stay in his arms but I didn't think he felt that way until now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, so I decided to write a new story. Leave me a comment on what you think so far. If this gets five votes, I'll add another chapter? Thanks dolls. Love you bye!