Chapter 19

I go downstairs and Joey follows right behind me. As I walk down stairs, he grabs my butt.
He's a bit playful today if you know what I mean. Maybe he's just happy about last night?
We get to the kitchen and we started eat on the bar.
"Want some orange juice?" I ask him
"sure" he replies.
I get out of my chair and get two cups out of the cupboard. I then go to the fridge and get out the orange juice.
you know that feeling you get when somebody is staring at you and you just get this very uncomfortable feeling? that's how I feel right now.
I look over and Joey is staring right at me. well at my butt, I think.
"like what you see?" I ask
He comes out of his daydream and looks at my face
"what?"
I laugh then bring the drinks over.

When we finish eating we sit down on the living room couch and put on Netflix.
"What do you want to watch?"
"um...." he thinks for a few moments before answering
"what about Clueless?"
I laugh then put on Clueless.

about 15 minutes into the movie, we end up pulling the bed out of couch ( you know what I'm talking about right? where you take the cushions off and pull a bed put.) and get pillows and blankets.
we lay down and he lays against me with his arm around my waist.
5 minutes later he takes his arm that was around my waist and starts rubbing my thigh.
he continues doing that for a few minutes then I turn around and say
"what are you doing?"
he replies with a smirk "well I was hoping you"
I start to blush then he kisses me. we start making out and he gets on top of me. this continues on.
"wait! it's at my favorite part!" I say
he begins to laugh and gets off of me.
it's at the party where they are at the party and Tai (tye) falls down the stairs. I laugh so hard.
Joey gets back on top of me and we make out again.
and you know what happens next 😉