Chapter 9

I wake up and I smell bacon and pancakes.
I walk down stairs and the smell is even more intense. It smells amazing.
I walk into the kitchen and I see....
Joey... cooking breakfast.
"Good morning sunshine." he says
"Good morning?"
"If you can't tell, I'm making you breakfast. chocolate chip pancakes and bacon."
"Yum. but how did you get in my house?"
"Your mom."
"Oh ok."
He finished cooking and hands me a plate that includes some eggs, pancakes, and bacon.
The best part, the packed are shaped like hearts 💜.
"Happy late Valentine's Day babe. I love you." He says.
"Awe. You came to my house, and made me breakfast. You are so sweet Joey. I love you too."
He comes over and we kiss.
"Now, eat and tell me how it is!" He says.
I start to eat a bite of pancakes and it is amazing. The chocolate melts in your mouth, beside the fact that it's heated pancakes, but it's amazing, and the bacon is very mouth watering.
"Mmmmm...." I moan.
"Eh?" He asks
"This is amazing. The pancakes are the best. The bacon is great."
"Well, that is great. And by the way, I ordered a special chocolate an bacon. your welcome." he says winking and smirking.
I giggle then we go to my living room.
"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask
"Whatcha got?"
"Um.... Annabelle, Grown Ups, Dumb and Dumber, Means Girls, Clue-"
"Wait- Did you just say Mean Girls?!" Joey asks
"Yea..." I say
"Yes! Let's watch Mean Girls!" He says very girly
I start dying laughing and roll on the floor.
"What are you doing, Y/n? it wasn't that funny..." Hayes asks laughing.
I just roll around still laughing not stopping to breath.
I feel my eyes tear up from laughing so hard.
"Okay, I'll give you something to laugh about." Joey says
He tackles me and sits on my stomach an starts tickling me.
I start laughing even hard and start squirming around trying to get out of his grip.
I am dying laughing and Joey is sitting on me smiling.
I try to grab his hands and try pulling them off but he's too strong.
After a few minutes of trying, I give up, and start to tickle him.
"Oh my- Y/N!" He yells from me tickling him. he falls over and off of me. This time, I am now on top of him and I am holding his hands to the ground and siting in his stomach.
"Okay, okay, fine you win." he says
"good, now let's go watch our movie." I say getting off him.
I go to the tv and put Mean Girls in. I go back to the couch and Joey is already sitting down, on one end of the couch with his legs on the couch, touching the other end. I walk up and lay down on him. He puts his arm around me and we cuddle.
We watch through the previews and then I have to get up to get the remote. I hit play then lay back down.
*SKIP MOVIE*
The movie finishes and it's noon.
"What time do you need to be home?" I ask
"Doesn't matter. I just have to text Nash and he'll be here."
"Okay"
"Wanna go to your room?" He asks
We get up and go to my room.
"This is nice." he compliments
"Thanks."
"No problem babe."
"So... what do you want to do."
"Let's lay down."
We lay down and he is to my left.
We lay there in silence for a good 2 minutes.
"Let's talk." he says
"About?"
"Anything. Your wildest fantasies, your life goals, etcetera. Anything, whatever's on you mind."
"What's on my mind?" I ask
"Yea, sure." he says
"What's on my mind, is my future. Where I'm going to live, college, what it's going to be like, for us. We could, grow old together, last two years, maybe even three months. but Joey, I want to be with you forever. May not be forever, but I want to. I want to stay in your arms, you helped me.-" I start tearing up. "- I love you. I was actually going to end my life. You, you saved me. that's why I want to be with you forever." I finish.
"Y/n, I love you too. You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I want you to be happy, it's my only wish. I want us to be forever too. but that's the thing, everybody wants forever, but most of the time, it won't work out, one is too busy, or feelings drift, but I would give up all my time for you. My feelings for you, will always be in my heart. I love you, Y/n, please never forget that."
He finishes and tears are streaming down my face.
I bring my hands up and cover my face.
"Y/n, don't cry."
"I'm sorry. it, it just means a lot. nobody has made me feel this way, ever" I say sobbing.
"He rolls over and raps his arms a round me.
"Forever. Us." he says
I pull my hands down and he is laying on me. we are face to face and looking straight into each other's eyes.
He leans in and we start kissing.
"Your- so- beautiful." he says in-between kisses.
He pulls off his shirt and lays back on me. we begin kissing again.
He pulls of my shirt, so I'm in a bra and my sleeping shorts.
Soon, I'm in just a bra and panties then my mom calls for me.
"Y/N?" She calls
"Coming!" I yell
"Sorry," I say to Joey
"It's fine." He says.
I put my shirt on and my shorts and go down stairs and talk to my mom.
"Yea?" I ask
"Y/n, your father-"