Chapter 6

*FLASH FORWARD TO FRIDAY*
Tonight is the party and I am beyond excited! I've got a lot more information about the party,there will be drinking, and hookah. I used to have hookah vape but it broke. My favorite flavor was cotton candy. Lexi is at my house getting ready with me. I'm wearing a red and blue plaid shirt that has lace in the back with a red spaghetti strap and my American Eagle jeans with these cute little boots that have lace on the sides. Lexi is wearing her brand new mint green dress that she was been very excited to wear.
I curl my hair then put on my make up that contains winged eyeliner, silver eyeshadow and my Roller Lash mascara from Sephora.
I check the clock and it is 5:32 . The party is 6 til 2 am
"Hurry up! We need to go!" I yell to Lexi.
"I'm coming!" She yells back
We look in the mirror one last time and we look pretty hot,not trying to brag.
I grab my keys and we head off to the party
*SKIPPING CAR RIDE*
We get there 3 minutes to spare. We are the only ones there.m
We walk into Cody's house. Lexi sees Cody.
"Hey babe!" Says Cody
"Hey!" She says running up to him and they hug. She kisses him and I roll my eyes and walk to the island in the kitchen.
"Want a snack?" Cody asks
"Sure. What ya got?"
"Um... Chips, shrimp, and some other crap."he says and me him and Lexi giggle
"What kind of chips?"
"Doritos cool ranch and nacho cheese, lays potato chips, Cheetos, and chez mix if that counts as chips"
"I guess it does, but I'll take cool ranch Doritos." He hands me the bag, "thanks."
"No problemo"
Me and Lexi start talking then a car pulls up. We don't know who it is but oh well. A few minutes later the door opens.
"Dude, I'm telling you, Y/n is so fucking perfect," Joey is talking to his brother Nash as they are walking in the house. "-she is gorgeous. She is also really-" Joey cuts off when he sees me sitting there. He starts blushing and stands there.
"Haha man, is that her?" Nash says
"Uh, yea." Joey says
"Dude...." Nash says.
I just smile because Joey is so cute when he blushes. I stand up and we walk to each other.
We hug then we kiss.
"AWWWEEEE JOEY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!" Nash and Cody chant.
We start blushing and pull apart
"Awe they're blushing!" Lexi says.
"AAAWWWWEEEE BABY JOEY IS GROWING UP!" Nash chants
After a few minutes of being attacked by chants, they finally stop and we all sit down on couch.
About 20 minutes later, a bunch of people are here already. Joey has been close to me all night making sure that nobody hurts me.
Some girl, keeps giving me dirty looks and its scaring me. I'm gonna go pee before I get too scared and pee myself.
"Hey I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick." I say
"Okay." Joey says and leads me to the bathroom
I go in and do my business.
I walk out and Joey isn't there. I walk around looking for Lexi and can't find her either.
Out of nowhere, I am pushed up against the wall
"I thought I said to stay the hell away from Joey, you little slut." She says.
My eyes were kind of closed because I hit my head on the wall. I open my eyes and it's the girl that keeps giving me dirty looks.
"Get the hell off of me!" I yell at her.
She backs up and I walk away trying hard to find Joey.
I finally find him and he is getting a drink.
"Joey, there you are. I was looking everywhere for you!" I say
"Oh, sorry babe, I was thirsty and needed a drink."
"It's fine. I'm gonna go outside and see if maybe Lexi is out there."
"Okay. I'll be here" he nods
He takes another drink of his Pepsi. All of the other guys were drinking beer and my Joey was drinking Pepsi.
I walk outside and find Lexi sitting on Codys lap. What the heck.
"Hey." She says, practically drunk.
"Oh, um am I interrupting something?" I say because she has her drink in her hand and is swaying.
"Nooooooo. Join us, get a drink."
"Um, no I'm good, I'm driving tonight."
"Oh, well we could just stay here tonight, Cody said we could."
"No. I'm fine." I walk away.
I go back to the kitchen and find Joey not there.
"Hey, have you seen Joey?" I ask Nash
"Um, yea, he went upstairs to go pee like 2 minutes ago."
"Okay, thanks."
It's already really crowded and I kinda want to leave because I'm not having any fun.
I walk upstairs to find Joey and he's just coming out of the bathroom.
"Hey, I couldn't find you." I say
"Oh sorry, I just wanted to use the bathroom upstairs because it was too crowded downstairs. Come on let's go get a drink."
"Of?"
"I don't know, let's try some beer."
"Whatever." I say and follow him downstairs. Maybe it will lighten me up and I'll have more fun.
We get down stairs and we get a cup of beer.
I take a drink and I think it's too bitter.
I make a sour face and Joey laughs.
"Come on, it's not that bad. Is it?" He asks
I nod and he grins then takes a sip.
"Oh my god, that's awful." He says about to spit it out but forces himself to swallow it.
We laugh together and then finish the cup even though it's nasty.
About an hour later we are having so much fun! The drunks are all really funny acting and talking and they tried to have a drunk dance battle 😂 it was really funny. Somebody tried to do a cartwheel and fell on their head, which I felt kinda bad about but then he shot right up and started dancing again, like nothing happen. I haven't talked to Lexi yet since I found her on Codys lap. Everybody huddles in the living room while Joey and I are still in the kitchen. We try to figure out what's happening and squeeze through the crowd. All we see is somebody getting a lap dance and walk away.
"Do you need some air?" Joey asks me
"Yea." I say
We walk out side and we sit in the lawn chairs next to each other.
"You know, I really do love you Y/n. You are beautiful and funny." He says
I smile at him then we kiss.
Somebody walks outside and we pull apart. We took up the last two chairs so I get up and stand so that person can sit down.
"Here, sit on my lap." He says
I sit on his lap because one I was tired and two my legs hurt. I turn around so we are facing each other. We start talking about life and crap then we start kissing. He licks my bottom lip entrance and we start making out. I feel him getting hard so I stop kissing him.
I giggle and Joey bites his lip. I get off him and we go back inside.
The rest of the night is pretty fun. Joey, Lexi, Nash and I stated at Codys that night, but only us. Nash was out "supervisor" to make sure we didn't do "bad things"
We watched The Conjuring until we all fell asleep. Joey and I snuggled on the couch, Cody and Lexi snuggled on the love seat, and Nash sat alone in the recliner.
Every time there was a scary part I would jump a little then Joey would hold me tight. Then we fell asleep before the movie ended.