Chapter 15

I fall into a rose bush on my back.
I'm not gone.
I'm still here.
I open my eyes. there my mom, the nurse, and Joey; all looking out the window because I wanted to die.
I look to my left and nurses are running towards me.
"Are you okay?!?!" one screams at me while standing me up.
"I'm fine, sadly" I say with disgust in my voice.
my arm is cut open from a thorn and I have little cuts all over me from the rose bush thorns.
-------------/\-------------
they walk me back into the hospital and put me in my room.
the window is closed. and sealed.
my mom is sitting in the corner crying. and Joey is next to me rubbing my hand and crying as well.
"I'm sorry." I say to them
they don't say anything.
"I have caused so much trouble to everyone in this room, hell, at my school and home. I don't want to be here." I say
a few minutes pass.
Joey stands up.
"I don't know... but you really impacted my life. and the fact that you wanted to kill yourself because I left you, makes me feel like a terrible fucking person. it killed me inside that you were at the hospital, I didn't know what was wrong with you, but I came. good thing I came, because of it wasn't for that rose bush, you wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't have gotten to kiss you a last time." Joey says, with his voiced raised a little.
I begin to tear up and then the nurse walks into my room.