Chapter 17*mature content*

It's 8:30 and I'm almost done curling my hair. I have on a blue dress with mint green lace over it with my silver flats.
I finish the last few curls and take two bobby pins and pin a front section of my hair to the side of my head. For makeup I have on basic foundation, light brown eyeshadow with a tint darker of brown on my crease, then my mascara. I take a look in the mirror and I think I look quite cute overall. I go into my room and look for my purse.
'Oh crap. Where's my purse?!' I think to my self as I dig through my stuff.
10 minutes later, I find it. It's now 8:52 so I go into the living room and sit down. I get bored so I play on my phone.
I look at my phone clock and its 9:00. A few seconds later there is a knock at the door.
I walk to the door and open it. I am stunned at how well Joey cleaned up. He's wearing khaki Shorts with a blue plaid long sleeve shirt, Buttoned up cuff. I smile, and his brighten and he smiles.
"Hello, beautiful." he says.
He brings flowers out from behind his back; a dozen roses.
"Awe, thank you hon." I say.
"Let's go." he replies
i nod then turn around, "bye, Mom!"
I close the door and look forward.
A limo. Joey rented a limo for the night.
"Woah." I say
The driver gets out and opens the back door.
We get in and the seats are warmed.
After a few minutes Joey grabs my hand rubs the back of it with his thumb then kisses my cheek and keeps holding my hand.
/\SKIP CAR RIDE/\
We pull into something that looks like a huge thing of bushes.
We get out of the car and we walk to the opening of the bushes.
'A maze' I think to myself as I see different turns.
"Let's begin." Joey says.
He grabs my hand and we walk through the maze and talk.
"How was the hospital food?" He says giggling.
"Disgusting." I say
"That's terrible" he says.
We continue talking over a few different topics then reach the center of the maze.
There is a picnic blanket and everything set up.
"Wow. It's beautiful." I say
He gestures his hand to walk over.
I walk over and we sit down on the blanket.
He opens the picnic basket and we eat.
There's dominos pizza (my favorite)and a 2-liter of Pepsi (also my favorite)
"This is amazing." I say finishing my pizza
"Thank you." he says then puts on a huge smile.
We lay down and look at the stars.
We talk.
Suddenly Joey pulls me in to his chest an we lay on the ground cuddled up.
"I'm very happy to have you back." he says.
"I'm happy I'm out of that place and back with you." I say
He kisses me and we lay like that for about 5 minutes; kissing while in his arms.
"i want you." I say.
"are you sure?" he asks
I nod and things start moving quickly.
Later
we clean ourselves up then get dressed.
"you're walking funny." he says, I just give him a smirk then kiss him.
we get in the limo and it drops me back off at home.
Joey walks me to my front door. I look him in the eye. "Thank you. for a wonderful night." I say
"My pleasure, princess."
we kiss then say goodnight. I walk into my house and go straight to my room.
'I can't believe I just lost my virginity.' I think.
I take a shower then go to sleep.
------------------/\------------------
hey stalkers, I'm sorry if the smut part is bad, I've never wrote something like that 😁