Chapter 5

I go to first period and the note is making me really curious. I open it up and read it.
Dear Y/n,
Stay the hell away from Joey. Nobody likes you, you are unwanted. you don't deserve to be happy. Go die.
XOXO,
Anonymous
What the hell. What in the hell did I just read? Who is Megan? I start to tear up and then next thing I know, I'm running to the girls bathroom bawling my eyes out. A few seconds later, Joey is in there.
"Shh, what's wrong? It's ok. Calm down." He says to me
i don't say anything. the note is still in my hand but it is crumpled from clinching my fists while I ran. I hand him the note and put my head in between my legs and start to cry.
"Oh Y/n, don't listen to it, they have no right to say that."
I look up at him and we hug. Tears are still streaming down my face. my first period teacher is coming in now. oh no.
"What do you think you are doing?!" She asks me.
"I got upset, I just needed to get out for a second."
"What is he doing in here?" She says exaggerating the he
"He just came to comfort me. That's all"
"Get up."
I listen and get up. I'm actually one of the students that pay attention in class and never ask to use the bathroom.
Joey and I stand up and he walks out before something gets said to him.
"Come on." she tells me
"Can... can I just wash my face real quick?"
"Fine."
I go to the sink and turn the water on warm. I splash it up onto my face and it feels amazing. I get done then grab a paper towel and dry off my face.
"Let's go." she says obviously getting annoyed
I follow her out of the bathroom and back into the classroom.
"Sorry about the interruption." she announces to the class.
She begins teaching something already know so I just don't listen.
All I can think about is, who's the anonymous person? how did Joey see me go to the bathroom. Maybe he saw me run to the bathroom and chased after me.
After a 35 minutes, the bell rings.
I walk out of class and see Joey at my locker again but his hands are in his pockets. 'Crap' I think. he looks mad.
I walk up to him real quick.
"Are you okay?" I ask him
"Yea, I'm fine. but I have a question."
"What is it?"
"Do you want to go to this party with me Friday?"
"Sure!"
"Okay. Now let's go to second period."
We go to second period and I fantasize about Joey the entire time.
The bell rings and we go to gym. I go to the girls locker room real quick and put on my shorts and put my hair in a ponytail because I have P.E.
I walk in and my best friend/cousin runs up to me and squeals.
"Hey Y/n!" She says very anxious to tell me something, obviously.
"Hey Lexi!" I say mimicking her.
"What's up?"
"In gym. With you."
"Right. Well guess what!"
"No. I will not guess." I say sarcastically
"You butthole." She says laughing and punching my arm softly "CODY MANS ASLED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!" She says excitedly jumping up and down repeatedly.
Lexi has had a crush on him for quite a while now. They have talked on and off a lot. and now he asked her out, so I guess that's cool. I never really liked him though.
"Guess what." I say not as excited.
"What?" She replies
"I'm dating Joseph Grind." I say kinda quite incase the anonymous is around.
Lexi screams. she screams a lot for no reason but I've gotten used to it.
We hug and start PE.
First we do:
10 push ups
10 sit ups
15 laps around the basketball court.
After the workout, we play dodgeball. Mr.Jones assigns the team and I'm against Lexi. My teams wins and I hit Lexi square in the face.
Then the bell rings because those class period are only 45 minutes long.
We then go to lunch.
I sit by Joey. Lexi sits next to me with Cody on her other side.
Joey puts his arm around and Cody has his arm around Lexi.
We eat lunch then go to our last 4 periods.
I get home and I'm exhausted.
I have science, algebra, and english homework to do. Algebra homework was really easy, and I have to write a short essay for English. I saved science homework for last because we are still working in cells.
This paper was fairly easy so I get it done in no time.
I then go to the kitchen and make me some chicken Ramen Noodles.
I go to my room with them an watch Netflix while I eat them.
I start watching my favorite movie, Clueless. I love this movie so much.
I watch all of Clueless then fall asleep.
I wake up and it's 8:30 pm
My mom walks in and says she has to talk to me.